- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Goran Dragic and Udonis Haslem Speak on Dwyane Wade Possibly Coming Back to Miami
- Updated: September 25, 2017
The news of former Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade being bought out of his contract by the Chicago Bulls has brought with it hopes that he’ll end up re-signing with the Heat for the upcoming season. Among the most vocal in that department are two of Wade’s former teammates, Goran Dragic and Udonis Haslem, each of whom offered his opinion on the topic.
Dragic: "Hopefully (wade) comes back home. This is his home."
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) September 25, 2017
— Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) September 25, 2017
Udonis on Wade: "My heart, my soul, my mind and everything that’s speaking to me says I want him here, we want him here."
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) September 25, 2017
“It didn’t surprise me. Everybody knows how I feel about Dwyane, what my relationship is with Dwyane. I love Dwyane. He’s a brother of mine, a brother to all of this organization,” Spoelstra said. “My focus is on this group. That’s not even official. It can’t be a thought of mine. Ultimately, that will be a decision of Pat [Riley] and Andy [Elisburg] if it becomes a decision.”
While the relationship between Wade and Heat team president Pat Riley remains open to interpretation, the Heat are considered to be a strong candidate to bring Wade back to where he spent the first 13 seasons of his legendary career. The future Hall of Famer has indicated that his choice of a team will likely be made quickly.