- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Goran Dragic and Udonis Haslem Speak on Dwyane Wade Possibly Coming Back to Miami
- Updated: September 25, 2017
The news of former Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade being bought out of his contract by the Chicago Bulls has brought with it hopes that he’ll end up re-signing with the Heat for the upcoming season. Among the most vocal in that department are two of Wade’s former teammates, Goran Dragic and Udonis Haslem, each of whom offered his opinion on the topic.
Dragic: "Hopefully (wade) comes back home. This is his home."
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) September 25, 2017
— Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) September 25, 2017
Udonis on Wade: "My heart, my soul, my mind and everything that’s speaking to me says I want him here, we want him here."
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) September 25, 2017
“It didn’t surprise me. Everybody knows how I feel about Dwyane, what my relationship is with Dwyane. I love Dwyane. He’s a brother of mine, a brother to all of this organization,” Spoelstra said. “My focus is on this group. That’s not even official. It can’t be a thought of mine. Ultimately, that will be a decision of Pat [Riley] and Andy [Elisburg] if it becomes a decision.”
While the relationship between Wade and Heat team president Pat Riley remains open to interpretation, the Heat are considered to be a strong candidate to bring Wade back to where he spent the first 13 seasons of his legendary career. The future Hall of Famer has indicated that his choice of a team will likely be made quickly.