- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Gabrielle Union Rocks Dress With Dwyane Wade’s Face All Over It
- Updated: August 29, 2019
During Tuesday’s episode of “America’s Got Talent,” the actress wore a very special dress during the show’s live quarterfinals. Union donned a black and white dress covered in throwback pictures of Wade.
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA after a phenomenal 16-year career back in April.
While it was the Heat icon’s last year in the league, he had terrific and productive season on the court. On top of providing solid production off the bench, Wade left a strong mark with amazing highlights, mentorship, and love from both fans and fellow players while playing on the road.
Now, with the former NBA Finals MVP retired, Wade will get plenty of time to hang with his family. The couple introduced the birth of their daughter, Kaavia James Union Wade, last fall. The recent addition to their family is a large part of the reason the elder Wade decided to call it quits.
The future Hall of Famer concluded his prolific career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists, and 4.7 rebounds per game.