- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Gabrielle Union Rocks Dress With Dwyane Wade’s Face All Over It
- Updated: August 29, 2019
During Tuesday’s episode of “America’s Got Talent,” the actress wore a very special dress during the show’s live quarterfinals. Union donned a black and white dress covered in throwback pictures of Wade.
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA after a phenomenal 16-year career back in April.
While it was the Heat icon’s last year in the league, he had terrific and productive season on the court. On top of providing solid production off the bench, Wade left a strong mark with amazing highlights, mentorship, and love from both fans and fellow players while playing on the road.
Now, with the former NBA Finals MVP retired, Wade will get plenty of time to hang with his family. The couple introduced the birth of their daughter, Kaavia James Union Wade, last fall. The recent addition to their family is a large part of the reason the elder Wade decided to call it quits.
The future Hall of Famer concluded his prolific career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists, and 4.7 rebounds per game.