- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Gabrielle Union Rocks Dress With Dwyane Wade’s Face All Over It
- Updated: August 29, 2019
During Tuesday’s episode of “America’s Got Talent,” the actress wore a very special dress during the show’s live quarterfinals. Union donned a black and white dress covered in throwback pictures of Wade.
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA after a phenomenal 16-year career back in April.
While it was the Heat icon’s last year in the league, he had terrific and productive season on the court. On top of providing solid production off the bench, Wade left a strong mark with amazing highlights, mentorship, and love from both fans and fellow players while playing on the road.
Now, with the former NBA Finals MVP retired, Wade will get plenty of time to hang with his family. The couple introduced the birth of their daughter, Kaavia James Union Wade, last fall. The recent addition to their family is a large part of the reason the elder Wade decided to call it quits.
The future Hall of Famer concluded his prolific career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists, and 4.7 rebounds per game.