- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Gabrielle Union Rocks Dress With Dwyane Wade’s Face All Over It
- Updated: August 29, 2019
During Tuesday’s episode of “America’s Got Talent,” the actress wore a very special dress during the show’s live quarterfinals. Union donned a black and white dress covered in throwback pictures of Wade.
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA after a phenomenal 16-year career back in April.
While it was the Heat icon’s last year in the league, he had terrific and productive season on the court. On top of providing solid production off the bench, Wade left a strong mark with amazing highlights, mentorship, and love from both fans and fellow players while playing on the road.
Now, with the former NBA Finals MVP retired, Wade will get plenty of time to hang with his family. The couple introduced the birth of their daughter, Kaavia James Union Wade, last fall. The recent addition to their family is a large part of the reason the elder Wade decided to call it quits.
The future Hall of Famer concluded his prolific career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists, and 4.7 rebounds per game.