- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Gabrielle Union Rocks Dress With Dwyane Wade’s Face All Over It
- Updated: August 29, 2019
During Tuesday’s episode of “America’s Got Talent,” the actress wore a very special dress during the show’s live quarterfinals. Union donned a black and white dress covered in throwback pictures of Wade.
Wade, 37, retired from the NBA after a phenomenal 16-year career back in April.
While it was the Heat icon’s last year in the league, he had terrific and productive season on the court. On top of providing solid production off the bench, Wade left a strong mark with amazing highlights, mentorship, and love from both fans and fellow players while playing on the road.
Now, with the former NBA Finals MVP retired, Wade will get plenty of time to hang with his family. The couple introduced the birth of their daughter, Kaavia James Union Wade, last fall. The recent addition to their family is a large part of the reason the elder Wade decided to call it quits.
The future Hall of Famer concluded his prolific career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists, and 4.7 rebounds per game.