- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Updated: August 11, 2020
During the broadcast, he debuted an outfit in honor of Lakers star LeBron James.
— LeagueFits (@leaguefits) August 11, 2020
James and Wade are close friends and were teammates on both the Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers.
The outfit Wade wore on Monday evening clearly displayed his chest. His wife, Gabrielle Union, seemed quite fond of the fashion choice.
Wade and James won back-to-back NBA titles in Miami.
Now that Wade is retired, he seems to be having a ball poking some fun at his old teammate.
Clearly, his wife enjoys it too.
During his playing career, Wade was a 13-time All-Star and three-time NBA champion.
He won the scoring title during the 2008-09 season by averaging a career-high 30.2 points per game. An eight-time All-NBA selection, Wade retired following the 2018-19 season.
Surely, Wade will continue to offer entertainment as a broadcaster for the remainder of the 2019-20 NBA season and beyond.