- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Updated: August 11, 2020
During the broadcast, he debuted an outfit in honor of Lakers star LeBron James.
— LeagueFits (@leaguefits) August 11, 2020
James and Wade are close friends and were teammates on both the Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers.
The outfit Wade wore on Monday evening clearly displayed his chest. His wife, Gabrielle Union, seemed quite fond of the fashion choice.
Wade and James won back-to-back NBA titles in Miami.
Now that Wade is retired, he seems to be having a ball poking some fun at his old teammate.
Clearly, his wife enjoys it too.
During his playing career, Wade was a 13-time All-Star and three-time NBA champion.
He won the scoring title during the 2008-09 season by averaging a career-high 30.2 points per game. An eight-time All-NBA selection, Wade retired following the 2018-19 season.
Surely, Wade will continue to offer entertainment as a broadcaster for the remainder of the 2019-20 NBA season and beyond.