- Bam Adebayo offers NSFW explanation on how Miami Heat have turned season around
- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
Former Miami Heat Swingman Declares Bam Adebayo the ‘Best Center in the League’
- Updated: August 5, 2020
Beasley took to Twitter to express his belief and indicated that he would not be taking any contradictions under consideration.
@Bam1of1 best center in the league don’t @ me
There’s no doubt that Adebayo is climbing the ladder towards the top.
So far this season, Adebayo has shown incredible versatility. He has been able to use his 6-foot-9 frame to keep up with smaller players and doesn’t let his size get in the way when he is tasked to guard larger big men.
He’s averaging 16.3 points, 10.5 rebounds. 5.1 assists, 1.3 blocks and 1.2 steals per game this season.
While those numbers are impressive, Adebayo has his sights set on even greater production next season.
Back in April, the University of Kentucky product stated that he wants to average 20 points, 13 rebounds and six assists per game next season. Only Kevin Garnett and Wilt Chamberlain have ever accomplished that feat before.
If Adebayo manages to make good on that personal goal, Beasley may end up looking like a genius for his recent declaration.