- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Former Miami Heat Swingman Declares Bam Adebayo the ‘Best Center in the League’
- Updated: August 5, 2020
Beasley took to Twitter to express his belief and indicated that he would not be taking any contradictions under consideration.
@Bam1of1 best center in the league don’t @ me
There’s no doubt that Adebayo is climbing the ladder towards the top.
So far this season, Adebayo has shown incredible versatility. He has been able to use his 6-foot-9 frame to keep up with smaller players and doesn’t let his size get in the way when he is tasked to guard larger big men.
He’s averaging 16.3 points, 10.5 rebounds. 5.1 assists, 1.3 blocks and 1.2 steals per game this season.
While those numbers are impressive, Adebayo has his sights set on even greater production next season.
Back in April, the University of Kentucky product stated that he wants to average 20 points, 13 rebounds and six assists per game next season. Only Kevin Garnett and Wilt Chamberlain have ever accomplished that feat before.
If Adebayo manages to make good on that personal goal, Beasley may end up looking like a genius for his recent declaration.