- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Former Miami Heat Forward Says Heat Going to Win It All in NBA Bubble
- Updated: August 16, 2020
Former Miami Heat forward Dorell Wright is picking the Heat to win it all this season.
I got Miami winning it all in the bubble!!!
— Dorell Wright 🏁 (@DWRIGHTWAY1) August 16, 2020
Wright, 34, clearly likes Miami’s chances to make it out of the Eastern Conference despite the fact that it will be the No. 5 seed.
The Heat’s first test of the postseason will come against the Indiana Pacers. The Pacers were able to beat the Heat out for the No. 4 seed by beating them in the final game of the 2019-20 regular season.
Wright played for Miami for six seasons, beginning in 2004. The Heat selected Wright with the No. 19 pick in the 2004 NBA Draft.
Wright was mainly a bench player in Miami, averaging 6.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game while with the Heat.
He last played for the Portland Trail Blazers during the 2014-15 season.
The Heat will certainly have their hands full with the Pacers, but they did go 3-1 against them during the regular season.
Miami certainly hopes to fulfill Wright’s prediction in the Orlando, Fla. bubble.