- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Erik Spoelstra raves about Derrick Rose’s potential with Knicks reunion
- Updated: February 10, 2021
The Heat won back-to-back games against the Knicks, but Rose made his season debut for the Knicks on Tuesday after being traded from the Detroit Pistons.
Miami won the game 98-96, but Rose finished with 14 points on 5-of-9 shooting and 2-of-3 shooting from beyond the arc. He also added three assists.
“He definitely can add quite a bit to that team,” Spoelstra said of the Knicks’ addition of Rose. “One, that partnership between he and Thibs (Tom Thibodeau) has had a lot of success, so they both feel confident in that. Then with a new team, new leadership, it definitely helps to have familiar faces that understand the culture and what they are trying to drive. And Derrick is just a heck of a player.”
The Knicks are a surprising team this season. They are currently 11-15 on the year and played Miami tough in both of their meetings.
The Heat seem to have picked up their play recently with the return of Jimmy Butler.
Miami has won its last three games and will take on the Houston Rockets on Thursday.