- Bam Adebayo Joins in on Fun, Clowns Hassan Whiteside After Scrimmage
- Tyler Herro Takes Blatant Shot at Hassan Whiteside via Social Media
- LeBron James Shouts Out Dwyane Wade for ‘Space Jam’ Alley-Oop
- Dwyane Wade’s Latest Social Media Activity Indicates That He’s Recruiting Anthony Davis to Miami Heat
- Report: Former Miami Heat Star Being Considered as Replacement for Team USA Squad
- 3 Landing Spots for Bradley Beal If Washington Wizards Decide to Trade Him
- Report: Wizards to Offer Bradley Beal Max Contract, Have No Plans to Engage in Trade Talks
- Report: Miami Heat Are Looking for Starting-Caliber Small Forward
- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
Erik Spoelstra Plans to Get Ryan Anderson in ‘Miami Heat Shape’
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Spoelstra believes that Anderson is in good physical condition, but he also believes that he can get in better shape.
“We will get him in Miami Heat shape soon enough,” Spoelstra said.
The Heat have a reputation as one of the grittiest teams in the NBA. That attitude comes from the top down. It starts with team president Pat Riley and his disciple, Spoelstra, who brings that same hard-nosed attitude to the bench.
Spoelstra has been hesitant to play Anderson thus far. He’s played fewer than two minutes in three games and his only minutes came in garbage time during a blowout loss to the Denver Nuggets.
Anderson fell out of the rotation for the lowly Phoenix Suns before being traded to the Heat for Tyler Johnson and Wayne Ellington. Anderson was buried on the bench for one of the worst teams in the league. That could indicate that he won’t see much time in the Heat rotation anytime soon.