- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
Erik Spoelstra Gives Huge Update on Tyler Herro’s Health Ahead of NBA Restart
- Updated: July 12, 2020
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) July 12, 2020
Herro, 20, was the No. 13 selection in the 2019 NBA Draft.
The first-year guard is putting up 12.9 points, 4.0 boards and 1.9 assists on 39.1 percent shooting from downtown this season. He has been solid part of the team’s rotation.
However, the youngster suffered an ankle injury, which sidelined Herro for 15 games this season. Now, it appears Herro’s health is almost perfect.
The team will need every bit of the sharpshooter that they can get. The Heat are locked in and looking to win a championship this season.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
The 2019-20 campaign officially resumes on July 30 in Orlando, Fla.