- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year award over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
Erik Spoelstra Gives Huge Update on Tyler Herro’s Health Ahead of NBA Restart
- Updated: July 12, 2020
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) July 12, 2020
Herro, 20, was the No. 13 selection in the 2019 NBA Draft.
The first-year guard is putting up 12.9 points, 4.0 boards and 1.9 assists on 39.1 percent shooting from downtown this season. He has been solid part of the team’s rotation.
However, the youngster suffered an ankle injury, which sidelined Herro for 15 games this season. Now, it appears Herro’s health is almost perfect.
The team will need every bit of the sharpshooter that they can get. The Heat are locked in and looking to win a championship this season.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
The 2019-20 campaign officially resumes on July 30 in Orlando, Fla.