- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Erik Spoelstra Gives Huge Update on Tyler Herro’s Health Ahead of NBA Restart
- Updated: July 12, 2020
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) July 12, 2020
Herro, 20, was the No. 13 selection in the 2019 NBA Draft.
The first-year guard is putting up 12.9 points, 4.0 boards and 1.9 assists on 39.1 percent shooting from downtown this season. He has been solid part of the team’s rotation.
However, the youngster suffered an ankle injury, which sidelined Herro for 15 games this season. Now, it appears Herro’s health is almost perfect.
The team will need every bit of the sharpshooter that they can get. The Heat are locked in and looking to win a championship this season.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
The 2019-20 campaign officially resumes on July 30 in Orlando, Fla.