- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
Eight Ridiculous Hassan Whiteside Stories You Won’t Believe
- Updated: March 17, 2015
Well, about a month ago, a Sacramento Kings (Whiteside’s former team) reporter named James Ham was interviewed and revealed some interesting stories about the young center and why he’s been in and out of the league.
We’ve decided to break down these stories for you into eight ridiculously hilarious segments.
1. Checks Please
In Hassan’s first season with the Sacramento Kings, he didn’t play very much at all because he injured himself and was supposed to be rehabbing. He didn’t rehab at all and instead just hung around and said “yeah, whatever,” and went on collecting his checks.
Next: 40 Pounds of Muscle