- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Eight Ridiculous Hassan Whiteside Stories You Won’t Believe
- Updated: March 17, 2015
Well, about a month ago, a Sacramento Kings (Whiteside’s former team) reporter named James Ham was interviewed and revealed some interesting stories about the young center and why he’s been in and out of the league.
We’ve decided to break down these stories for you into eight ridiculously hilarious segments.
1. Checks Please
In Hassan’s first season with the Sacramento Kings, he didn’t play very much at all because he injured himself and was supposed to be rehabbing. He didn’t rehab at all and instead just hung around and said “yeah, whatever,” and went on collecting his checks.
Next: 40 Pounds of Muscle