- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
Eight Ridiculous Hassan Whiteside Stories You Won’t Believe
- Updated: March 17, 2015
Well, about a month ago, a Sacramento Kings (Whiteside’s former team) reporter named James Ham was interviewed and revealed some interesting stories about the young center and why he’s been in and out of the league.
We’ve decided to break down these stories for you into eight ridiculously hilarious segments.
1. Checks Please
In Hassan’s first season with the Sacramento Kings, he didn’t play very much at all because he injured himself and was supposed to be rehabbing. He didn’t rehab at all and instead just hung around and said “yeah, whatever,” and went on collecting his checks.
Next: 40 Pounds of Muscle