- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Eight Ridiculous Hassan Whiteside Stories You Won’t Believe
- Updated: March 17, 2015
Well, about a month ago, a Sacramento Kings (Whiteside’s former team) reporter named James Ham was interviewed and revealed some interesting stories about the young center and why he’s been in and out of the league.
We’ve decided to break down these stories for you into eight ridiculously hilarious segments.
1. Checks Please
In Hassan’s first season with the Sacramento Kings, he didn’t play very much at all because he injured himself and was supposed to be rehabbing. He didn’t rehab at all and instead just hung around and said “yeah, whatever,” and went on collecting his checks.
Next: 40 Pounds of Muscle