- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Dwyane Wade’s Message Before Start of One Last Dance
- Updated: October 17, 2018
Wade will be suiting up in the same uniform he came into the league with in the 2003 NBA season. The three-time NBA champion has coined his final season “One Last Dance.”
Before the start of the Heat’s regular season tonight against the Orlando Magic, Wade decided to bestow upon his fans a simple reiteration of the start to his final chapter in the NBA:
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) October 17, 2018
The Heat icon will likely not log heavy minutes for the 2018-19 season as he averaged just 22.2 minutes per game in a Heat uniform last year. Still, if the Heat advance to the playoffs, one can bet that Wade will be used in much heavier fashion.
In fact, last season Wade saved his best for last, as he averaged 16.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.6 assists in 25.4 minutes per game in the 2018 playoffs.
The end to Wade’s final season in the NBA will be hard to accept, but for now, Heat Nation should embrace his one last dance.