- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
Dwyane Wade’s Message Before Start of One Last Dance
- Updated: October 17, 2018
Wade will be suiting up in the same uniform he came into the league with in the 2003 NBA season. The three-time NBA champion has coined his final season “One Last Dance.”
Before the start of the Heat’s regular season tonight against the Orlando Magic, Wade decided to bestow upon his fans a simple reiteration of the start to his final chapter in the NBA:
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) October 17, 2018
The Heat icon will likely not log heavy minutes for the 2018-19 season as he averaged just 22.2 minutes per game in a Heat uniform last year. Still, if the Heat advance to the playoffs, one can bet that Wade will be used in much heavier fashion.
In fact, last season Wade saved his best for last, as he averaged 16.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.6 assists in 25.4 minutes per game in the 2018 playoffs.
The end to Wade’s final season in the NBA will be hard to accept, but for now, Heat Nation should embrace his one last dance.