- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
- Updated: August 8, 2020
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 8, 2020
With the Clippers trailing 117-115, McGruder hit a trey from the top of the key to give the Clippers a one-point advantage with just 26.5 seconds left.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 8, 2020
Wade and McGruder were teammates in Miami for the second half of the 2017-18 season as well as the 2018-19 campaign.
While Wade is now retired, McGruder and the Clippers are looking to lock up the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference.
Los Angeles now holds a two-game advantage over the Denver Nuggets with just three games remaining in its regular season.
McGruder has played mainly in a bench role for the Clippers this season, averaging 3.2 points and 2.5 rebounds in 14.8 minutes per game.
Last season in Miami, he appeared in 66 games, starting 45 and averaged a career-high 7.6 points per game.
It’s nice to see Wade cheering on his former teammates and wishing them the same success that he had in his illustrious career.