- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
- Updated: August 8, 2020
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 8, 2020
With the Clippers trailing 117-115, McGruder hit a trey from the top of the key to give the Clippers a one-point advantage with just 26.5 seconds left.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 8, 2020
Wade and McGruder were teammates in Miami for the second half of the 2017-18 season as well as the 2018-19 campaign.
While Wade is now retired, McGruder and the Clippers are looking to lock up the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference.
Los Angeles now holds a two-game advantage over the Denver Nuggets with just three games remaining in its regular season.
McGruder has played mainly in a bench role for the Clippers this season, averaging 3.2 points and 2.5 rebounds in 14.8 minutes per game.
Last season in Miami, he appeared in 66 games, starting 45 and averaged a career-high 7.6 points per game.
It’s nice to see Wade cheering on his former teammates and wishing them the same success that he had in his illustrious career.