- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
- Updated: August 8, 2020
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 8, 2020
With the Clippers trailing 117-115, McGruder hit a trey from the top of the key to give the Clippers a one-point advantage with just 26.5 seconds left.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 8, 2020
Wade and McGruder were teammates in Miami for the second half of the 2017-18 season as well as the 2018-19 campaign.
While Wade is now retired, McGruder and the Clippers are looking to lock up the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference.
Los Angeles now holds a two-game advantage over the Denver Nuggets with just three games remaining in its regular season.
McGruder has played mainly in a bench role for the Clippers this season, averaging 3.2 points and 2.5 rebounds in 14.8 minutes per game.
Last season in Miami, he appeared in 66 games, starting 45 and averaged a career-high 7.6 points per game.
It’s nice to see Wade cheering on his former teammates and wishing them the same success that he had in his illustrious career.