- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Dwyane Wade’s heavy sigh of relief after finally understanding GameStop, AMC chaos
- Updated: January 28, 2021
The stock market and its insane volatility over the last few days is all anyone can talk about on Thursday, with a lot of confused people wondering exactly what’s going on.
As many have done during the last few days of mass confusion, Wade took to Twitter to find more information and better understand the bizarre situation. The three-time NBA champion was relieved to get a thorough explanation.
Thank you. I was lost. Ok now I’m back https://t.co/shGc3LMzFG
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 28, 2021
Wade is currently enjoying retirement after spending the majority of his NBA career with the Heat. He’s likely investing some of the money he earned on and off the floor during his basketball career in the stock market and was fearing the worst.
It remains to be seen how all of this will pan out, but much like how the COVID-19 pandemic has altered people’s lives, this situation in the stock market could forever change the way people invest their hard-earned money.