- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Launch T-Shirt Company to Support LGBTQ Youth
Report: Dwyane Wade to Work Out With LeBron James Before Lakers Games This Season
- Updated: September 8, 2019
Former Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade may have retired from playing in the NBA but that won’t stop him from staying in shape and training alongside today’s stars, including Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James.
According to Arash Markazi of the Los Angeles Times, Wade will be working out regularly with his good friend despite retiring from professional basketball last April.
“Staying in shape for Wade might actually include him working out with James before games at the Lakers’ training facility in El Segundo and at Staples Center, which will undoubtedly lead to rumors of a potential reunion this season,” wrote Markazi.
Wade is definite that he will be spending more time with James as he plans to be around Lakers games before tipoff this upcoming regular season.
“You’re definitely going to see me out there,” Wade said. “I’ll be there early to work out with LeBron before the game starts. I just want to stay around it and be as involved as I can.”
No one knows whether his workout sessions with James will result in a comeback or not. Perhaps a few months of practicing with the four-time MVP will fire up his competitive juices once again.
For now, Wade appears content to give back to the game by working out with the next generation of stars.