- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Dwyane Wade to Work Out With LeBron James Before Lakers Games This Season
- Updated: September 8, 2019
Former Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade may have retired from playing in the NBA but that won’t stop him from staying in shape and training alongside today’s stars, including Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James.
According to Arash Markazi of the Los Angeles Times, Wade will be working out regularly with his good friend despite retiring from professional basketball last April.
“Staying in shape for Wade might actually include him working out with James before games at the Lakers’ training facility in El Segundo and at Staples Center, which will undoubtedly lead to rumors of a potential reunion this season,” wrote Markazi.
Wade is definite that he will be spending more time with James as he plans to be around Lakers games before tipoff this upcoming regular season.
“You’re definitely going to see me out there,” Wade said. “I’ll be there early to work out with LeBron before the game starts. I just want to stay around it and be as involved as I can.”
No one knows whether his workout sessions with James will result in a comeback or not. Perhaps a few months of practicing with the four-time MVP will fire up his competitive juices once again.
For now, Wade appears content to give back to the game by working out with the next generation of stars.