- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Dwyane Wade to Work Out With LeBron James Before Lakers Games This Season
- Updated: September 8, 2019
Former Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade may have retired from playing in the NBA but that won’t stop him from staying in shape and training alongside today’s stars, including Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James.
According to Arash Markazi of the Los Angeles Times, Wade will be working out regularly with his good friend despite retiring from professional basketball last April.
“Staying in shape for Wade might actually include him working out with James before games at the Lakers’ training facility in El Segundo and at Staples Center, which will undoubtedly lead to rumors of a potential reunion this season,” wrote Markazi.
Wade is definite that he will be spending more time with James as he plans to be around Lakers games before tipoff this upcoming regular season.
“You’re definitely going to see me out there,” Wade said. “I’ll be there early to work out with LeBron before the game starts. I just want to stay around it and be as involved as I can.”
No one knows whether his workout sessions with James will result in a comeback or not. Perhaps a few months of practicing with the four-time MVP will fire up his competitive juices once again.
For now, Wade appears content to give back to the game by working out with the next generation of stars.