- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Dwyane Wade Uses Kobe Bryant to Offer Perfect Depiction of Mood After Miami Heat Go Up 3-0
- Updated: September 4, 2020
On Friday, the Miami Heat continued to shock the NBA by taking a 3-0 lead over the first-seeded Milwaukee Bucks.
Heat legend Dwyane Wade tweeted a video of the late great Kobe Bryant to seemingly tell his old team to not get overconfident.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 5, 2020
Game 3 seemed to be the contest in which the Bucks would finally get off the mat and get back into the series.
They led for most of the game and were up by 12 to start the fourth quarter. But Miami outscored Milwaukee 40-13 in the fourth quarter and turned the contest upside down.
The Bucks are now in a dire situation, as no NBA team has ever overcome an 0-3 deficit to win a playoff series.