- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Dwyane Wade Uses Kobe Bryant to Offer Perfect Depiction of Mood After Miami Heat Go Up 3-0
- Updated: September 4, 2020
On Friday, the Miami Heat continued to shock the NBA by taking a 3-0 lead over the first-seeded Milwaukee Bucks.
Heat legend Dwyane Wade tweeted a video of the late great Kobe Bryant to seemingly tell his old team to not get overconfident.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 5, 2020
Game 3 seemed to be the contest in which the Bucks would finally get off the mat and get back into the series.
They led for most of the game and were up by 12 to start the fourth quarter. But Miami outscored Milwaukee 40-13 in the fourth quarter and turned the contest upside down.
The Bucks are now in a dire situation, as no NBA team has ever overcome an 0-3 deficit to win a playoff series.