- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
Dwyane Wade Uses Kobe Bryant to Offer Perfect Depiction of Mood After Miami Heat Go Up 3-0
- Updated: September 4, 2020
On Friday, the Miami Heat continued to shock the NBA by taking a 3-0 lead over the first-seeded Milwaukee Bucks.
Heat legend Dwyane Wade tweeted a video of the late great Kobe Bryant to seemingly tell his old team to not get overconfident.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 5, 2020
Game 3 seemed to be the contest in which the Bucks would finally get off the mat and get back into the series.
They led for most of the game and were up by 12 to start the fourth quarter. But Miami outscored Milwaukee 40-13 in the fourth quarter and turned the contest upside down.
The Bucks are now in a dire situation, as no NBA team has ever overcome an 0-3 deficit to win a playoff series.