- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Dwyane Wade Urges Miami Heat to Re-Sign Goran Dragic
- Updated: August 22, 2020
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 22, 2020
Dragic is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent this offseason as the five-year, $85 million deal he signed with the Heat in 2015 is set to expire at the conclusion of this season.
Throughout his time in Miami, the 34-year-old has proven he can be a valuable member of the team, whether it be as a starter or bench player.
Since being traded to the Heat in February of 2015, Dragic has averaged 16.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game for the team.
It will be interesting to see what type of deal the one-time All-Star ends up receiving, should he wind up re-signing with the Heat.