- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
Dwyane Wade shows major thirst for Gabrielle Union after provocative photo goes viral
- Updated: December 7, 2020
On Monday, Wade took to social media to express his deep attraction to his wife.
I see no lies…Sheesh 👀🥵😤🤤 https://t.co/jAzaiY2vbl
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) December 7, 2020
Wade and Union first began dating back in 2008. Five years later, the two were engaged.
They married in August of 2014.
Since then, the two have gone on to raise Wade’s children from previous relationships. Additionally, Union welcomed a child of her own in 2018.
Wade’s career in the NBA is now a thing of the past, but the devotion that Heat fans still feel for him has never been stronger.
Hopefully, when American Airlines Arena is able to be back at full capacity, Wade and Union will grace the Heat faithful with their presence.