- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Updated: March 8, 2020
In his 15th NBA season, the Oklahoma City Thunder’s Chris Paul is still one of the league’s best clutch players.
Dwyane Wade took to social media today to give Paul some props for continuing to do what he’s been doing for many years under pressure.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 8, 2020
Paul had a down year last season with the Houston Rockets, when it looked like age was starting to catch up with him. He averaged 15.6 points a game on just 41.9 percent shooting, both career-lows.
But this season, he has returned to form, putting up 17.5 points a game on 49.0 percent shooting while leading the Thunder to a surprising 39-24 record.
Few expected Oklahoma City to contend for a playoff spot, but it’s currently in sixth place in the Western Conference and half a game behind the Houston Rockets.
With Paul playing this way while closing in on his 35th birthday, one would think he has a couple more years at or near this level left in him.