- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Updated: March 8, 2020
In his 15th NBA season, the Oklahoma City Thunder’s Chris Paul is still one of the league’s best clutch players.
Dwyane Wade took to social media today to give Paul some props for continuing to do what he’s been doing for many years under pressure.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 8, 2020
Paul had a down year last season with the Houston Rockets, when it looked like age was starting to catch up with him. He averaged 15.6 points a game on just 41.9 percent shooting, both career-lows.
But this season, he has returned to form, putting up 17.5 points a game on 49.0 percent shooting while leading the Thunder to a surprising 39-24 record.
Few expected Oklahoma City to contend for a playoff spot, but it’s currently in sixth place in the Western Conference and half a game behind the Houston Rockets.
With Paul playing this way while closing in on his 35th birthday, one would think he has a couple more years at or near this level left in him.