- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dwyane Wade shares disappointed reaction after no charges are filed against officers involved in Jacob Blake shooting
- Updated: January 5, 2021
On Tuesday, it was reported that the police officers who were involved in last year’s shooting of Jacob Blake will not face any legal charges for the incident.
A Damn Shame https://t.co/ItoelBSq56
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 6, 2021
Blake, a Black man, was shot several times in the back by officer Rusten Sheskey in Kenosha, Wis. on Aug. 23, 2020. Blake was walking towards his vehicle when the incident occurred, and three of his sons were present during the incident, as they were sitting in the backseat of the vehicle.
The shooting sparked a brief boycott of NBA playoff games that were scheduled shortly afterward. Luckily, players throughout the league ultimately decided to continue playing and ultimately crown a champion a few weeks later.
Blake was just one of several Black individuals who were shot or killed by law enforcement throughout 2020. Several NBA players have called for justice for Breonna Taylor, who was murdered by cops in Kentucky during the enforcement of a warrant.