- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Dwyane Wade Sends Thoughts and Prayers to Kevin Durant After Horrible Tragedy
- Updated: March 21, 2019
Prayers up for @KDTrey5 and his family. ??????
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 21, 2019
Clifford Dixon, who Durant considered his adopted brother, was fatally shot outside a metro Atlanta bar early Thursday, Chamblee police confirmed in a release.
According to the police report, Dixon arrived to the SL Lounge on Buford Highway for his birthday party before he was shot multiples in the parking lot. The 32-year-old was pronounced dead at Grady Hospital.
Durant, 30, has already had a very tough 2018-19 season. Although Durant and the Warriors are coming off back-to-back championships, the veteran’s year has been marred by a public tussle with teammate Draymond Green, free agency rumors, and now, the death of his close relative.
The two-time champion is averaging 27.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game this season.