- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
Dwyane Wade Sends Thoughts and Prayers to Kevin Durant After Horrible Tragedy
- Updated: March 21, 2019
Prayers up for @KDTrey5 and his family. ??????
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 21, 2019
Clifford Dixon, who Durant considered his adopted brother, was fatally shot outside a metro Atlanta bar early Thursday, Chamblee police confirmed in a release.
According to the police report, Dixon arrived to the SL Lounge on Buford Highway for his birthday party before he was shot multiples in the parking lot. The 32-year-old was pronounced dead at Grady Hospital.
Durant, 30, has already had a very tough 2018-19 season. Although Durant and the Warriors are coming off back-to-back championships, the veteran’s year has been marred by a public tussle with teammate Draymond Green, free agency rumors, and now, the death of his close relative.
The two-time champion is averaging 27.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game this season.