- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Sends Heartfelt Message to Lakers Organization
- Updated: December 11, 2018
Following what was likely his final game against LeBron James and his final game at Staples Center, the Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade expressed his gratitude to the Los Angeles Lakers in an Instagram post.
Monday night really did offer a fantastic stage for James and Wade to play against each other one last time. Coming off the Heat bench, the veteran guard posted a double-double with 15 points and 10 assists.
He also had the ball in hand during the final possession with his good friend James guarding him closely.
While his potential game-tying shot didn’t come close and his team fell short, 108-105, Wade put up a solid performance in L.A., reminding Laker fans that he can still run with the best, even at age 36.
Wade and the rest of the Heat continue their road trip on Wednesday night against the Utah Jazz.