- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Dwyane Wade Sends Heartfelt Message to Lakers Organization
- Updated: December 11, 2018
Following what was likely his final game against LeBron James and his final game at Staples Center, the Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade expressed his gratitude to the Los Angeles Lakers in an Instagram post.
Monday night really did offer a fantastic stage for James and Wade to play against each other one last time. Coming off the Heat bench, the veteran guard posted a double-double with 15 points and 10 assists.
He also had the ball in hand during the final possession with his good friend James guarding him closely.
While his potential game-tying shot didn’t come close and his team fell short, 108-105, Wade put up a solid performance in L.A., reminding Laker fans that he can still run with the best, even at age 36.
Wade and the rest of the Heat continue their road trip on Wednesday night against the Utah Jazz.