- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
Dwyane Wade Sends Heartfelt Message to Lakers Organization
- Updated: December 11, 2018
Following what was likely his final game against LeBron James and his final game at Staples Center, the Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade expressed his gratitude to the Los Angeles Lakers in an Instagram post.
Monday night really did offer a fantastic stage for James and Wade to play against each other one last time. Coming off the Heat bench, the veteran guard posted a double-double with 15 points and 10 assists.
He also had the ball in hand during the final possession with his good friend James guarding him closely.
While his potential game-tying shot didn’t come close and his team fell short, 108-105, Wade put up a solid performance in L.A., reminding Laker fans that he can still run with the best, even at age 36.
Wade and the rest of the Heat continue their road trip on Wednesday night against the Utah Jazz.