- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dwyane Wade Sends Heartfelt Message to Lakers Organization
- Updated: December 11, 2018
Following what was likely his final game against LeBron James and his final game at Staples Center, the Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade expressed his gratitude to the Los Angeles Lakers in an Instagram post.
Monday night really did offer a fantastic stage for James and Wade to play against each other one last time. Coming off the Heat bench, the veteran guard posted a double-double with 15 points and 10 assists.
He also had the ball in hand during the final possession with his good friend James guarding him closely.
While his potential game-tying shot didn’t come close and his team fell short, 108-105, Wade put up a solid performance in L.A., reminding Laker fans that he can still run with the best, even at age 36.
Wade and the rest of the Heat continue their road trip on Wednesday night against the Utah Jazz.