- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Dwyane Wade Says He’d Love to See Jamal Crawford Join Warriors
- Updated: September 14, 2019
Per Brandon Robinson of Heavy.com, Wade thinks the Warriors should target veteran Jamal Crawford to help round out their roster.
“I would love to see him on a team like the Golden State [Warriors],” Wade told Robinson.
“Just because he can rock out man he’s exciting. You get somebody that can come off the bench and put up 20 like there’s nothing. It would be good, obviously without Klay [Thompson] getting injured and losing Kevin Durant. Having a scoring punch come off the bench would be good for them.”
There’s no doubt that Crawford has proven his ability to offer a punch off the bench. Through his lengthy NBA career, Crawford has won the NBA Sixth Man of the Year award three times.
He also won the NBA Teammate of the Year award in 2018.
Last season, Crawford played with the Phoenix Suns and averaged 7.9 points and 3.6 rebounds per game. While he’s already 39 years of age, he has reportedly expressed interest to continue his NBA career.
The Warriors are not the presumed champions entering the 2019-20 regular season like they have been for much of the last decade, but they are certainly expected to compete for a playoff spot in a loaded Western Conference.
With Crawford, they would be able to add another proven veteran to their roster.
Whether Wade gets his way, and Crawford ends up in Golden State, remains to be seen.