- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Updated: September 28, 2020
But when Lakers great Magic Johnson posed the question of who Wade will root for in the championship series, the 2006 Finals MVP revealed that he still supports his old team.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 28, 2020
In his 16-year NBA career, most of which was played in Miami, Wade helped transform the Heat from a solid organization to one with a championship tradition and culture.
After leading the team to its first NBA title in ’06, he teamed up with LeBron James to bring two more Larry O’Brien trophies home to South Florida.
Now James and his Lakers will look to prevent the Heat from claiming their fourth world championship.
Wade and James are still tight to this day. In fact, their sons just completed a season together at Sierra Canyon School.