- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Updated: September 28, 2020
But when Lakers great Magic Johnson posed the question of who Wade will root for in the championship series, the 2006 Finals MVP revealed that he still supports his old team.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 28, 2020
In his 16-year NBA career, most of which was played in Miami, Wade helped transform the Heat from a solid organization to one with a championship tradition and culture.
After leading the team to its first NBA title in ’06, he teamed up with LeBron James to bring two more Larry O’Brien trophies home to South Florida.
Now James and his Lakers will look to prevent the Heat from claiming their fourth world championship.
Wade and James are still tight to this day. In fact, their sons just completed a season together at Sierra Canyon School.