- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Updated: September 28, 2020
But when Lakers great Magic Johnson posed the question of who Wade will root for in the championship series, the 2006 Finals MVP revealed that he still supports his old team.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 28, 2020
In his 16-year NBA career, most of which was played in Miami, Wade helped transform the Heat from a solid organization to one with a championship tradition and culture.
After leading the team to its first NBA title in ’06, he teamed up with LeBron James to bring two more Larry O’Brien trophies home to South Florida.
Now James and his Lakers will look to prevent the Heat from claiming their fourth world championship.
Wade and James are still tight to this day. In fact, their sons just completed a season together at Sierra Canyon School.