- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Dwyane Wade Reveals 3 Rookies He Loved Watching This Season
- Updated: March 17, 2020
The 2019-20 NBA season is currently on a hiatus as a result of the novel coronavirus.
The obvious ones are Ja and Zion. But i also loved Coby White. https://t.co/EsngkO33Bi
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 17, 2020
Wade’s response is certainly not surprising. Memphis Grizzlies rookie sensation Ja Morant will likely be named the Rookie of the Year when awards are passed out.
No. 1 overall pick Zion Williamson has stunned fans and players alike with his prodigious basketball ability since returning from a leg injury midseason.
As for Coby White, he was enjoying an incredible tear on the offensive end for the Chicago Bulls prior to the league’s unfortunate suspension.
Perhaps the most surprising aspect of Wade’s response is that he didn’t mention either of the Heat’s own standout rookies. Tyler Herro and Kendrick Nunn have both played roles in the Heat’s surprise success this season.
Despite the snub, there’s little doubt that Wade has a lot of love for both Herro and Nunn.
If the two current Heat rookies are lucky, they’ll enjoy as much success as Wade himself did during his time playing in South Florida.