- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Dwyane Wade reveals his all-time starting 5
- Updated: March 26, 2021
It seems like every basketball fan has an opinion on what his or her ultimate starting 5 comprising the best players past and present would be.
It appears Wade is going with Michael Jordan at the 3 and LeBron James at the 4, placing both greats out of their natural positions.
Many may find fault with Wade’s decision to go with former Philadelphia 76ers star Allen Iverson at point guard, as Los Angeles Lakers legend Magic Johnson seems to be most people’s consensus pick for that position.
Placing Shaquille O’Neal at the center position may also be somewhat questionable, as plenty may prefer Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell or Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
On the other hand, it’s hard to go wrong with the five players that the Marquette University product chose.
Of course, Wade himself was an all-time great, and the consensus among observers is that he’s the third greatest shooting guard ever.
With three NBA championships to his name, Wade surely knows greatness when he sees it.