- Referee Admits to Huge Officiating Error in Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Video: Erik Spoelstra in Utter Disbelief as Fred VanVleet Makes Game-Saving Deflection
- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Video: Jimmy Butler Yells ‘F–k You Bam’ Live on Air After Miami Heat-Denver Nuggets Game
- Video: Jimmy Butler Gets Denied by NBA Officials as He Tries to Play With Blank Jersey
- Report: Miami Heat Announce New Starting Lineup for 1st Seeding Game Inside NBA Bubble
Dwyane Wade’s Latest Social Media Activity Indicates That He’s Recruiting Anthony Davis to Miami Heat
- Updated: July 22, 2019
Wade recently took to Twitter and liked a tweet from a fan that claimed that he is currently trying to recruit star big man Anthony Davis to head to South Florida next summer.
Davis is currently set to play the 2019-20 season with the Los Angeles Lakers after they completed a blockbuster trade for the big man earlier this summer.
He is, however, currently set to become a free agent next summer.
In fact, Davis recently said that he does not plan to worry about a contract extension until after this season is over, claiming that he wants to focus solely on bringing a championship to L.A. this season.
If Wade somehow managed to convince Davis to leave the Lakers after just one season, he would immediately have to be considered for a position of power in the team’s front office.
That development actually coming to pass, however, seems somewhat unlikely.