- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Dwyane Wade’s Latest Social Media Activity Indicates That He’s Recruiting Anthony Davis to Miami Heat
- Updated: July 22, 2019
Wade recently took to Twitter and liked a tweet from a fan that claimed that he is currently trying to recruit star big man Anthony Davis to head to South Florida next summer.
Davis is currently set to play the 2019-20 season with the Los Angeles Lakers after they completed a blockbuster trade for the big man earlier this summer.
He is, however, currently set to become a free agent next summer.
In fact, Davis recently said that he does not plan to worry about a contract extension until after this season is over, claiming that he wants to focus solely on bringing a championship to L.A. this season.
If Wade somehow managed to convince Davis to leave the Lakers after just one season, he would immediately have to be considered for a position of power in the team’s front office.
That development actually coming to pass, however, seems somewhat unlikely.