- Report: Dion Waiters Not Drawing Any Trade Interest Around NBA
- Tyler Herro Says He Models Game After Devin Booker’s: ‘All I Watch Is Devin’
- Dwyane Wade Calls Out Haters Who Said LeBron James Was Washed Up
- Jimmy Butler Encourages Kendrick Nunn Following 2nd Straight Poor Shooting Night
- Erik Spoelstra Discusses How Miami Heat’s ‘Unmerciful’ Drills Have Impacted Duncan Robinson
- Jimmy Butler Challenges Lance Stephenson to 1-on-1 Amidst Trash Talk
- Report: Justise Winslow and Derrick Jones Jr. Expected to Be Active Tonight vs. Nuggets
- Zaire Wade Shouts Out Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Udonis Haslem After Heat’s Hot Start
- Jimmy Butler Says ‘Motherf—–‘ Kendrick Nunn Has ‘So Much of Me in Him’
- Report: Heat’s Destruction of Rockets May Lead to Mike D’Antoni Getting Fired
Dwyane Wade’s Latest Social Media Activity Indicates That He’s Recruiting Anthony Davis to Miami Heat
- Updated: July 22, 2019
Wade recently took to Twitter and liked a tweet from a fan that claimed that he is currently trying to recruit star big man Anthony Davis to head to South Florida next summer.
Davis is currently set to play the 2019-20 season with the Los Angeles Lakers after they completed a blockbuster trade for the big man earlier this summer.
He is, however, currently set to become a free agent next summer.
In fact, Davis recently said that he does not plan to worry about a contract extension until after this season is over, claiming that he wants to focus solely on bringing a championship to L.A. this season.
If Wade somehow managed to convince Davis to leave the Lakers after just one season, he would immediately have to be considered for a position of power in the team’s front office.
That development actually coming to pass, however, seems somewhat unlikely.