- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dwyane Wade’s Latest Social Media Activity Indicates That He’s Recruiting Anthony Davis to Miami Heat
- Updated: July 22, 2019
Wade recently took to Twitter and liked a tweet from a fan that claimed that he is currently trying to recruit star big man Anthony Davis to head to South Florida next summer.
Davis is currently set to play the 2019-20 season with the Los Angeles Lakers after they completed a blockbuster trade for the big man earlier this summer.
He is, however, currently set to become a free agent next summer.
In fact, Davis recently said that he does not plan to worry about a contract extension until after this season is over, claiming that he wants to focus solely on bringing a championship to L.A. this season.
If Wade somehow managed to convince Davis to leave the Lakers after just one season, he would immediately have to be considered for a position of power in the team’s front office.
That development actually coming to pass, however, seems somewhat unlikely.