- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Dwyane Wade’s Latest Social Media Activity Indicates That He’s Recruiting Anthony Davis to Miami Heat
- Updated: July 22, 2019
Wade recently took to Twitter and liked a tweet from a fan that claimed that he is currently trying to recruit star big man Anthony Davis to head to South Florida next summer.
Davis is currently set to play the 2019-20 season with the Los Angeles Lakers after they completed a blockbuster trade for the big man earlier this summer.
He is, however, currently set to become a free agent next summer.
In fact, Davis recently said that he does not plan to worry about a contract extension until after this season is over, claiming that he wants to focus solely on bringing a championship to L.A. this season.
If Wade somehow managed to convince Davis to leave the Lakers after just one season, he would immediately have to be considered for a position of power in the team’s front office.
That development actually coming to pass, however, seems somewhat unlikely.