- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Updated: April 15, 2021
NBA stars in this day and age do just as much business off of the court as they do on it.
Brooklyn Nets star Kevin Durant has a massive investment portfolio, and one of those investments looks like it’s going to yield an incredible return.
The investment in question is in the cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase.
After Coinbase went public, it quickly started to dip in value in the stock market. Still, it is likely to still be worth well over $300 per share by the end of trading on Thursday.
As for Durant, he’ll surely maintain his position in Coinbase, as the excitement surrounding cryptocurrency continues to grow.
While Wade has undoubtedly done incredibly well in his career off and on the court on his own, he might be going to Durant for some financial advice after this mind-blowing score.