- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Dwyane Wade Marvels at James Harden’s Greatness via Social Media
- Updated: January 4, 2019
James Harden was the talk of the NBA world on Thursday night after a 3-point shot in overtime pushed the surging Houston Rockets over the Golden State Warriors, and Dwyane Wade couldn’t help but take to Twitter to remark on the defending MVP’s incredible performance.
Sheesh! James Harden is on one.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 4, 2019
After starting the season off to an incredibly slowly, winning just four of their first 11 games, the Rockets have gone on a number of winning streaks to get themselves right back in contention for one of the top seeds in the Western Conference.
Most recently, the Rockets have won 11 of their last 12 games. Harden’s play has been the definitive reason for the turn around, and in Thursday night’s win over the defending champions, it was abundantly clear why.
After a back-and-forth game, Harden had to hit a 30-foot step-back jumper to get his team into overtime. Then, after falling behind by two points late in the extra period, Harden put the entire Rockets team on his back and shot a deep 3 with 2.7 seconds on the clock to claim victory, 135-134.
— NBA (@NBA) January 4, 2019
Harden has scored over 40 points in each of the Rockets’ last five games. He hasn’t scored less than 30 points in a game since Dec. 11. While some fans may have an issue with how Harden racks up his insane point totals by consistently getting to the free-throw line, there is no doubt that he is one of the best scorers in the NBA.
Wade sure seems to know that, and it’s great seeing him take to social media to voice his support for his fellow baller.