- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 1, 2018
Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night had almost everything a fan could ask for. From incredible performances, to emotionally charged interactions, to meme-worthy moments, it was a thrill to watch from tipoff to the final whistle.
While many experts thought the Golden State Warriors would be able to overpower the Cleveland Cavaliers on their way to an easy win, the Warriors only managed to claim victory after a last-second blunder by the Cavs extended the game to an overtime period.
I’ll take each game just like this one. Wire to wire.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 1, 2018
Considering his past with the Cavs and his relationship with LeBron James, it’s quite likely Wade is rooting for Cleveland, but it seems that he is rooting for good basketball above all.
Unfortunately for Wade and every other NBA fan, they’ll have to wait until Sunday night to enjoy Game 2.
Hopefully the second matchup of the series is worth the wait.