- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 1, 2018
Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night had almost everything a fan could ask for. From incredible performances, to emotionally charged interactions, to meme-worthy moments, it was a thrill to watch from tipoff to the final whistle.
While many experts thought the Golden State Warriors would be able to overpower the Cleveland Cavaliers on their way to an easy win, the Warriors only managed to claim victory after a last-second blunder by the Cavs extended the game to an overtime period.
I’ll take each game just like this one. Wire to wire.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 1, 2018
Considering his past with the Cavs and his relationship with LeBron James, it’s quite likely Wade is rooting for Cleveland, but it seems that he is rooting for good basketball above all.
Unfortunately for Wade and every other NBA fan, they’ll have to wait until Sunday night to enjoy Game 2.
Hopefully the second matchup of the series is worth the wait.