- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 1, 2018
Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night had almost everything a fan could ask for. From incredible performances, to emotionally charged interactions, to meme-worthy moments, it was a thrill to watch from tipoff to the final whistle.
While many experts thought the Golden State Warriors would be able to overpower the Cleveland Cavaliers on their way to an easy win, the Warriors only managed to claim victory after a last-second blunder by the Cavs extended the game to an overtime period.
I’ll take each game just like this one. Wire to wire.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 1, 2018
Considering his past with the Cavs and his relationship with LeBron James, it’s quite likely Wade is rooting for Cleveland, but it seems that he is rooting for good basketball above all.
Unfortunately for Wade and every other NBA fan, they’ll have to wait until Sunday night to enjoy Game 2.
Hopefully the second matchup of the series is worth the wait.