- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: June 1, 2018
Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night had almost everything a fan could ask for. From incredible performances, to emotionally charged interactions, to meme-worthy moments, it was a thrill to watch from tipoff to the final whistle.
While many experts thought the Golden State Warriors would be able to overpower the Cleveland Cavaliers on their way to an easy win, the Warriors only managed to claim victory after a last-second blunder by the Cavs extended the game to an overtime period.
I’ll take each game just like this one. Wire to wire.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 1, 2018
Considering his past with the Cavs and his relationship with LeBron James, it’s quite likely Wade is rooting for Cleveland, but it seems that he is rooting for good basketball above all.
Unfortunately for Wade and every other NBA fan, they’ll have to wait until Sunday night to enjoy Game 2.
Hopefully the second matchup of the series is worth the wait.