- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Horrific Death of ‘Glee’ Star Naya Rivera
- Updated: July 13, 2020
On Monday morning, a body was discovered floating in Lake Piru, with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office scheduling a press conference scheduled for 5 p.m. EST that’s expected to confirm the tragic news.
Rivera was reported missing after traveling on Wednesday to Lake Piru in California with her son and renting a pontoon boat. The four-year-old was later seen on the boat, but there was no sign of Rivera, other than her wallet and identification.
The 33-year-old actress is best known for her role on the former Fox program “Glee.”
Wade does have a connection to the entertainment world through his marriage to actress Gabrielle Union, with the couple now spending the majority of their time in California.
Even before Wade’s retirement, the future Hall of Famer’s concern for others was clearly evident, which helped turn the superstar into a South Florida icon. His reaction to the tragic news is one more testament to that level of concern.