- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Horrific Death of ‘Glee’ Star Naya Rivera
- Updated: July 13, 2020
On Monday morning, a body was discovered floating in Lake Piru, with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office scheduling a press conference scheduled for 5 p.m. EST that’s expected to confirm the tragic news.
Rivera was reported missing after traveling on Wednesday to Lake Piru in California with her son and renting a pontoon boat. The four-year-old was later seen on the boat, but there was no sign of Rivera, other than her wallet and identification.
The 33-year-old actress is best known for her role on the former Fox program “Glee.”
Wade does have a connection to the entertainment world through his marriage to actress Gabrielle Union, with the couple now spending the majority of their time in California.
Even before Wade’s retirement, the future Hall of Famer’s concern for others was clearly evident, which helped turn the superstar into a South Florida icon. His reaction to the tragic news is one more testament to that level of concern.