- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Antonio Brown Signing With New England Patriots
- Updated: September 8, 2019
The NFL dominated the sporting world on Saturday when star wide receiver Antonio Brown was released by the Oakland Raiders and promptly signed with the defending champion New England Patriots.
With Brown joining the Patriots, he will now be a part of arguably the most talented receiver corps in the NFL that includes him, Josh Gordon, and Julian Edelman.
As for Wade, he’ll have quite a lot of time to enjoy NFL games this season. For the first time in the better part of two decades, he’ll be without a regular work schedule. That’s of course because he decided to retire from the NBA after the 2018-19 season.
Wade has been quite active on social media all summer long, and it’s quite likely that he’ll be posting about his beloved Heat once they take the court next month.