- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Antonio Brown Signing With New England Patriots
- Updated: September 8, 2019
The NFL dominated the sporting world on Saturday when star wide receiver Antonio Brown was released by the Oakland Raiders and promptly signed with the defending champion New England Patriots.
With Brown joining the Patriots, he will now be a part of arguably the most talented receiver corps in the NFL that includes him, Josh Gordon, and Julian Edelman.
As for Wade, he’ll have quite a lot of time to enjoy NFL games this season. For the first time in the better part of two decades, he’ll be without a regular work schedule. That’s of course because he decided to retire from the NBA after the 2018-19 season.
Wade has been quite active on social media all summer long, and it’s quite likely that he’ll be posting about his beloved Heat once they take the court next month.