- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Antonio Brown Signing With New England Patriots
- Updated: September 8, 2019
The NFL dominated the sporting world on Saturday when star wide receiver Antonio Brown was released by the Oakland Raiders and promptly signed with the defending champion New England Patriots.
With Brown joining the Patriots, he will now be a part of arguably the most talented receiver corps in the NFL that includes him, Josh Gordon, and Julian Edelman.
As for Wade, he’ll have quite a lot of time to enjoy NFL games this season. For the first time in the better part of two decades, he’ll be without a regular work schedule. That’s of course because he decided to retire from the NBA after the 2018-19 season.
Wade has been quite active on social media all summer long, and it’s quite likely that he’ll be posting about his beloved Heat once they take the court next month.