- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Antonio Brown Signing With New England Patriots
- Updated: September 8, 2019
The NFL dominated the sporting world on Saturday when star wide receiver Antonio Brown was released by the Oakland Raiders and promptly signed with the defending champion New England Patriots.
With Brown joining the Patriots, he will now be a part of arguably the most talented receiver corps in the NFL that includes him, Josh Gordon, and Julian Edelman.
As for Wade, he’ll have quite a lot of time to enjoy NFL games this season. For the first time in the better part of two decades, he’ll be without a regular work schedule. That’s of course because he decided to retire from the NBA after the 2018-19 season.
Wade has been quite active on social media all summer long, and it’s quite likely that he’ll be posting about his beloved Heat once they take the court next month.