- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Updated: September 20, 2020
@AntDavis23 just shut us all up. Wow! That was Big. He is playing like the future MVP of this league
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 21, 2020
Wade would know a thing or two about game-winning shots, as he hit more than his share throughout his 16-year NBA career.
It was his clutch heroics throughout the 2006 NBA Finals that brought Miami its first NBA championship.
Over time, Wade became regarded as not only one of the best clutch performers in the league, but also in the history of basketball.
While the Lakers are now only two wins away from the NBA Finals, Wade’s former team is also closing in on returning to the championship series.
Although Miami dropped Game 3 of its best-of-seven against the Boston Celtics, it leads the series 2-1 and will have a great opportunity to put Boston on the verge of elimination on Wednesday.