- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
Dwyane Wade Pokes Fun at Himself After Getting Slaughtered by Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: January 16, 2019
Wade posted to Instagram following the game, and couldn’t help but make a joke about the lopsided defeat.
The loss is certainly disappointing, but Wade’s post is an important reminder to not take yourself too seriously.
Beyond that, the Heat have won four of their last six games and still sit atop the Southeast Division. Still, if they want to maintain that standing, they will have to make sure not to repeat the performance that they put out against the Bucks. While 11 members of the Heat roster scored in Tuesday night’s game, only two managed to reach double digits.
Wade finished the game with just nine points, four assists, and three rebounds.
Based on this post, it’s clear that Wade has already managed to move on from his down night against the Bucks. Hopefully, that also means he is already preparing for Miami’s next matchup against the Detroit Pistons later this week.