- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade Pokes Fun at Himself After Getting Slaughtered by Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: January 16, 2019
Wade posted to Instagram following the game, and couldn’t help but make a joke about the lopsided defeat.
The loss is certainly disappointing, but Wade’s post is an important reminder to not take yourself too seriously.
Beyond that, the Heat have won four of their last six games and still sit atop the Southeast Division. Still, if they want to maintain that standing, they will have to make sure not to repeat the performance that they put out against the Bucks. While 11 members of the Heat roster scored in Tuesday night’s game, only two managed to reach double digits.
Wade finished the game with just nine points, four assists, and three rebounds.
Based on this post, it’s clear that Wade has already managed to move on from his down night against the Bucks. Hopefully, that also means he is already preparing for Miami’s next matchup against the Detroit Pistons later this week.