- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
Dwyane Wade Pokes Fun at Himself After Getting Slaughtered by Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: January 16, 2019
Wade posted to Instagram following the game, and couldn’t help but make a joke about the lopsided defeat.
The loss is certainly disappointing, but Wade’s post is an important reminder to not take yourself too seriously.
Beyond that, the Heat have won four of their last six games and still sit atop the Southeast Division. Still, if they want to maintain that standing, they will have to make sure not to repeat the performance that they put out against the Bucks. While 11 members of the Heat roster scored in Tuesday night’s game, only two managed to reach double digits.
Wade finished the game with just nine points, four assists, and three rebounds.
Based on this post, it’s clear that Wade has already managed to move on from his down night against the Bucks. Hopefully, that also means he is already preparing for Miami’s next matchup against the Detroit Pistons later this week.