- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
Dwyane Wade Posts Epic Miami Heat Throwback via Social Media
- Updated: August 3, 2019
On Thursday, NBA TV began its month long campaign dubbed #TeamDay. The campaign is designed to celebrate a different NBA team during each day of August.
The post had multiple fans reminiscing about a team that had a 66-16 record during the regular season, which included a 27-game win streak, and wound up beating the San Antonio Spurs in seven games in the NBA Finals to win its second straight championship.
the Heatles were the most fun team
— Crystal Dunn fan (@Gustavospeaks) August 2, 2019
Heatle goats ? this skit never gets old! ?
— lovely1_31 (@lovely1_31) August 1, 2019
During that regular season, Wade averaged 21.2 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 1.9 steals per game. In the playoffs, those numbers dropped to 15.9 points, 4.6 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 1.7 steals per game.
It’s good to see that although many years have passed, fans are still appreciative of the Heat teams that were fun to watch on and off the court.