- Erik Spoelstra Says Jimmy Butler Has Miami Heat DNA, Was ‘Meant to Play Here’
- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
Dwyane Wade Posts Epic Miami Heat Throwback via Social Media
- Updated: August 3, 2019
On Thursday, NBA TV began its month long campaign dubbed #TeamDay. The campaign is designed to celebrate a different NBA team during each day of August.
The post had multiple fans reminiscing about a team that had a 66-16 record during the regular season, which included a 27-game win streak, and wound up beating the San Antonio Spurs in seven games in the NBA Finals to win its second straight championship.
the Heatles were the most fun team
— Crystal Dunn fan (@Gustavospeaks) August 2, 2019
Heatle goats 🐐 this skit never gets old! 🔥
— lovely1_31 (@lovely1_31) August 1, 2019
During that regular season, Wade averaged 21.2 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 1.9 steals per game. In the playoffs, those numbers dropped to 15.9 points, 4.6 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 1.7 steals per game.
It’s good to see that although many years have passed, fans are still appreciative of the Heat teams that were fun to watch on and off the court.