- Report: Miami Heat Release Initial Test Results From Derrick Jones Jr.’s Scary Injury
- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
Dwyane Wade Posts Epic Miami Heat Throwback via Social Media
- Updated: August 3, 2019
On Thursday, NBA TV began its month long campaign dubbed #TeamDay. The campaign is designed to celebrate a different NBA team during each day of August.
The post had multiple fans reminiscing about a team that had a 66-16 record during the regular season, which included a 27-game win streak, and wound up beating the San Antonio Spurs in seven games in the NBA Finals to win its second straight championship.
the Heatles were the most fun team
— Crystal Dunn fan (@Gustavospeaks) August 2, 2019
Heatle goats ? this skit never gets old! ?
— lovely1_31 (@lovely1_31) August 1, 2019
During that regular season, Wade averaged 21.2 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 1.9 steals per game. In the playoffs, those numbers dropped to 15.9 points, 4.6 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 1.7 steals per game.
It’s good to see that although many years have passed, fans are still appreciative of the Heat teams that were fun to watch on and off the court.