- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Posts Epic Miami Heat Throwback via Social Media
- Updated: August 3, 2019
On Thursday, NBA TV began its month long campaign dubbed #TeamDay. The campaign is designed to celebrate a different NBA team during each day of August.
The post had multiple fans reminiscing about a team that had a 66-16 record during the regular season, which included a 27-game win streak, and wound up beating the San Antonio Spurs in seven games in the NBA Finals to win its second straight championship.
the Heatles were the most fun team
— Crystal Dunn fan (@Gustavospeaks) August 2, 2019
Heatle goats ? this skit never gets old! ?
— lovely1_31 (@lovely1_31) August 1, 2019
During that regular season, Wade averaged 21.2 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 1.9 steals per game. In the playoffs, those numbers dropped to 15.9 points, 4.6 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 1.7 steals per game.
It’s good to see that although many years have passed, fans are still appreciative of the Heat teams that were fun to watch on and off the court.