- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
Dwyane Wade, Josh Richardson React to Damian Lillard’s Incredible Game-Winner
- Updated: April 24, 2019
The NBA Playoffs are in full swing at the moment, and while the Miami Heat are sadly not involved, many of the team’s stars are tuned in just like the most devoted fans.
On Tuesday night, NBA fans everywhere got a real treat when Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard hit a deep 3-pointer to win the game, 118-115, and sent the Oklahoma City Thunder packing after a 4-1 series.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 24, 2019
— Josuélito (@J_Rich1) April 24, 2019
It’s a shame not to have Miami compete in the playoffs for a second straight season. Still, considering the fact that many of the top teams have been playing at their best in the first round of the playoffs, it’s unclear how long any Miami postseason run would have lasted.
Instead, Miami’s most passionate supporters get the opportunity to remember that off the court, the NBA’s biggest stars are also the game’s biggest fans.
That in itself is quite special.