- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
Dwyane Wade, Josh Richardson React to Damian Lillard’s Incredible Game-Winner
- Updated: April 24, 2019
The NBA Playoffs are in full swing at the moment, and while the Miami Heat are sadly not involved, many of the team’s stars are tuned in just like the most devoted fans.
On Tuesday night, NBA fans everywhere got a real treat when Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard hit a deep 3-pointer to win the game, 118-115, and sent the Oklahoma City Thunder packing after a 4-1 series.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 24, 2019
— Josuélito (@J_Rich1) April 24, 2019
It’s a shame not to have Miami compete in the playoffs for a second straight season. Still, considering the fact that many of the top teams have been playing at their best in the first round of the playoffs, it’s unclear how long any Miami postseason run would have lasted.
Instead, Miami’s most passionate supporters get the opportunity to remember that off the court, the NBA’s biggest stars are also the game’s biggest fans.
That in itself is quite special.