- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
Dwyane Wade Hilariously Points Out ‘New Age Reason’ Why Women Want to Get Married
- Updated: September 2, 2019
On Sunday, he shared his hilarious conclusion to everyone on Instagram.
Wade has been Union’s unofficial photographer throughout their fifth wedding anniversary celebration. The former Miami Heat star and the actress have been posting photos of their summer getaway on their social media accounts.
Union has been sharing the photos that her husband has been taking of her on her own Instagram account. Wade doesn’t appear to mind that he has had to take more photos of his wife than usual, especially since the occasion and the venue call for it.
As the photos reveal, the couple’s pictures were taken while they were on a yacht. They are joined by their friends in France, enjoying the sea breeze of Saint-Tropez. Their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade was also seen tagging along with her parents for the ride.
Wade and Union were married on Aug. 30, 2014 in a lavish ceremony at the Chateau Artisan in Miami.