- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Dwyane Wade Hilariously Points Out ‘New Age Reason’ Why Women Want to Get Married
- Updated: September 2, 2019
On Sunday, he shared his hilarious conclusion to everyone on Instagram.
Wade has been Union’s unofficial photographer throughout their fifth wedding anniversary celebration. The former Miami Heat star and the actress have been posting photos of their summer getaway on their social media accounts.
Union has been sharing the photos that her husband has been taking of her on her own Instagram account. Wade doesn’t appear to mind that he has had to take more photos of his wife than usual, especially since the occasion and the venue call for it.
As the photos reveal, the couple’s pictures were taken while they were on a yacht. They are joined by their friends in France, enjoying the sea breeze of Saint-Tropez. Their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade was also seen tagging along with her parents for the ride.
Wade and Union were married on Aug. 30, 2014 in a lavish ceremony at the Chateau Artisan in Miami.