- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Dwyane Wade Hilariously Points Out ‘New Age Reason’ Why Women Want to Get Married
- Updated: September 2, 2019
On Sunday, he shared his hilarious conclusion to everyone on Instagram.
Wade has been Union’s unofficial photographer throughout their fifth wedding anniversary celebration. The former Miami Heat star and the actress have been posting photos of their summer getaway on their social media accounts.
Union has been sharing the photos that her husband has been taking of her on her own Instagram account. Wade doesn’t appear to mind that he has had to take more photos of his wife than usual, especially since the occasion and the venue call for it.
As the photos reveal, the couple’s pictures were taken while they were on a yacht. They are joined by their friends in France, enjoying the sea breeze of Saint-Tropez. Their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade was also seen tagging along with her parents for the ride.
Wade and Union were married on Aug. 30, 2014 in a lavish ceremony at the Chateau Artisan in Miami.