- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Dwyane Wade Hilariously Points Out ‘New Age Reason’ Why Women Want to Get Married
- Updated: September 2, 2019
On Sunday, he shared his hilarious conclusion to everyone on Instagram.
Wade has been Union’s unofficial photographer throughout their fifth wedding anniversary celebration. The former Miami Heat star and the actress have been posting photos of their summer getaway on their social media accounts.
Union has been sharing the photos that her husband has been taking of her on her own Instagram account. Wade doesn’t appear to mind that he has had to take more photos of his wife than usual, especially since the occasion and the venue call for it.
As the photos reveal, the couple’s pictures were taken while they were on a yacht. They are joined by their friends in France, enjoying the sea breeze of Saint-Tropez. Their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade was also seen tagging along with her parents for the ride.
Wade and Union were married on Aug. 30, 2014 in a lavish ceremony at the Chateau Artisan in Miami.