- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Hilariously Points Out ‘New Age Reason’ Why Women Want to Get Married
- Updated: September 2, 2019
On Sunday, he shared his hilarious conclusion to everyone on Instagram.
Wade has been Union’s unofficial photographer throughout their fifth wedding anniversary celebration. The former Miami Heat star and the actress have been posting photos of their summer getaway on their social media accounts.
Union has been sharing the photos that her husband has been taking of her on her own Instagram account. Wade doesn’t appear to mind that he has had to take more photos of his wife than usual, especially since the occasion and the venue call for it.
As the photos reveal, the couple’s pictures were taken while they were on a yacht. They are joined by their friends in France, enjoying the sea breeze of Saint-Tropez. Their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade was also seen tagging along with her parents for the ride.
Wade and Union were married on Aug. 30, 2014 in a lavish ceremony at the Chateau Artisan in Miami.