- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
Dwyane Wade Gives One Last Hilarious Reason Why It’s Time to Retire
- Updated: April 10, 2019
The Heat legend hilariously pointed out how Tuesday’s failed jump onto a scorer’s table confirmed his plans to retire.
I’ve played 71 games this year so far and missed 7 because of the birth of my daughter. But I’ve played that many games and i haven’t hurt my knee like i did trying to get up on scorers table. ??♂️ that was another reminder that it’s time to retire haha.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 10, 2019
Wade, 37, is at the tail end of his phenomenal NBA career. While the 16-year veteran endured a ton of wear and tear from multiple injuries over the years, he has had a great final season in the league.
The 6-foot-4 shooting guard is putting up 14.9 points, 4.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds per contest this season.
Before Wade hilariously missed the scorer’s table on Tuesday, the franchise icon put on a show for Heat fans one last time at American Airlines Area. The Heat’s all-time leading scorer put up a game-high 30 points, three assists and three rebounds in 35 entertaining minutes against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Heat fans will have one last chance to see Wade play on Wednesday night against the Brooklyn Nets.