- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Has Tremendous Reaction to Miami Dolphins Drafting Tua Tagovailoa
- Updated: April 24, 2020
In the process, Wade found a way to liken himself to the new sheriff in Miami.
The last 5th overall pick to Miami did some cool things. Congrts @Tuaamann can’t wait to watch your journey.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 24, 2020
The Heat selected Wade with the No.5 overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.
Undoubtedly, drafting the Marquette University product was one of the best decisions the franchise made.
Over the course of his 16-year career, Wade helped the organization capture three championships, go to multiple NBA Finals and earn national attention in an unprecedented way.
By the time it was all said and done, he became one of the best shooting guards to ever play the game of basketball.
Furthermore, the Heat’s all-time leading scorer is one of the most transcendent athletes in South Florida history.
Now, the attention turns to Tagovailoa, who was selected with the No.5 pick in the 2020 NFL draft. While the NFL season hasn’t even started yet, fans believe the youngster’s arrival is the mark of an auspicious turnaround for the Dolphins.