- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade Has Tremendous Reaction to Miami Dolphins Drafting Tua Tagovailoa
- Updated: April 24, 2020
In the process, Wade found a way to liken himself to the new sheriff in Miami.
The last 5th overall pick to Miami did some cool things. Congrts @Tuaamann can’t wait to watch your journey.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 24, 2020
The Heat selected Wade with the No.5 overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.
Undoubtedly, drafting the Marquette University product was one of the best decisions the franchise made.
Over the course of his 16-year career, Wade helped the organization capture three championships, go to multiple NBA Finals and earn national attention in an unprecedented way.
By the time it was all said and done, he became one of the best shooting guards to ever play the game of basketball.
Furthermore, the Heat’s all-time leading scorer is one of the most transcendent athletes in South Florida history.
Now, the attention turns to Tagovailoa, who was selected with the No.5 pick in the 2020 NFL draft. While the NFL season hasn’t even started yet, fans believe the youngster’s arrival is the mark of an auspicious turnaround for the Dolphins.