- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Dwyane Wade Has Tremendous Reaction to Miami Dolphins Drafting Tua Tagovailoa
- Updated: April 24, 2020
In the process, Wade found a way to liken himself to the new sheriff in Miami.
The last 5th overall pick to Miami did some cool things. Congrts @Tuaamann can’t wait to watch your journey.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 24, 2020
The Heat selected Wade with the No.5 overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft.
Undoubtedly, drafting the Marquette University product was one of the best decisions the franchise made.
Over the course of his 16-year career, Wade helped the organization capture three championships, go to multiple NBA Finals and earn national attention in an unprecedented way.
By the time it was all said and done, he became one of the best shooting guards to ever play the game of basketball.
Furthermore, the Heat’s all-time leading scorer is one of the most transcendent athletes in South Florida history.
Now, the attention turns to Tagovailoa, who was selected with the No.5 pick in the 2020 NFL draft. While the NFL season hasn’t even started yet, fans believe the youngster’s arrival is the mark of an auspicious turnaround for the Dolphins.