- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Updated: September 27, 2020
While members of the Miami Heat, Wade and James went to four consecutive NBA Finals, winning two.
Now, James is a Los Angeles Laker. Wade has since retired. However, James is on his way to his 10th appearance in the NBA Finals and his ninth in the past 10 seasons.
Wade, who still remains best of friends with James, congratulated him on the amazing accomplishment.
Another one! Congrts to my brotha @KingJames on his 10th final appearance. What we’re witnessing will never be replicated again.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 27, 2020
It truly is remarkable what James has done.
After leaving the Heat following the 2013-14 season, he went on to make four more NBA Finals appearances with the Cleveland Cavaliers, winning a title in 2016.
He then signed with the Lakers prior to the 2018-19 season. While Los Angeles missed the playoffs in James’ first season out West, he kept good on his word and brought them to the NBA Finals this season.
James and the Lakers await the winner of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Heat and Boston Celtics.