- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Bradley Beal Can’t Believe Zaire Wade’s New High School Roster
- Tobias Harris on Jimmy Butler Leaving 76ers for Heat: ‘Miami Is Gonna Love Him’
- Former NBA Player Disrespects Chris Bosh: ‘Can You Really Call Miami a Big 3’
- Renowned NBA Trainer Sends Warning to League About Dion Waiters
- Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Be ‘Aggressive’ in Adding Another Star
- Dion Waiters Opens Up About Emotional Struggles He Faced After Gaining Weight
Dwyane Wade Praises Justise Winslow’s Recent Emergence
- Updated: December 29, 2018
“He’s playing well, man. It’s not by mistake at all,” Heat guard Dwyane Wade said about Winslow. “He definitely put the work in. I think early in the season, he was a little frustrated because it didn’t come as quick as he wanted to. But we just kept staying on him. I stayed on him and he stayed on his work, and you can tell the game is now slowing down for him. Once the game slows down for you, it’s scary how good you can be. We’re all enjoying it.”
He’s playing with supreme confidence and is making all the right decisions in the pick-and-roll. In his last three games, Winslow is averaging 5.3 assists against just 1.7 turnovers per game. For a player without much experience as a full-time point guard, Winslow is exceeding expectations.
Furthermore, Winslow is averaging 22.3 points over his last three games. He’s becoming a dynamic scorer while still playing the role of facilitator. The game is slowing down for Winslow and his emergence is a huge reason why the Heat are one of the hottest teams in the NBA.