- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade Praises Justise Winslow’s Recent Emergence
- Updated: December 29, 2018
“He’s playing well, man. It’s not by mistake at all,” Heat guard Dwyane Wade said about Winslow. “He definitely put the work in. I think early in the season, he was a little frustrated because it didn’t come as quick as he wanted to. But we just kept staying on him. I stayed on him and he stayed on his work, and you can tell the game is now slowing down for him. Once the game slows down for you, it’s scary how good you can be. We’re all enjoying it.”
He’s playing with supreme confidence and is making all the right decisions in the pick-and-roll. In his last three games, Winslow is averaging 5.3 assists against just 1.7 turnovers per game. For a player without much experience as a full-time point guard, Winslow is exceeding expectations.
Furthermore, Winslow is averaging 22.3 points over his last three games. He’s becoming a dynamic scorer while still playing the role of facilitator. The game is slowing down for Winslow and his emergence is a huge reason why the Heat are one of the hottest teams in the NBA.