- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Dwyane Wade Praises Justise Winslow’s Recent Emergence
- Updated: December 29, 2018
“He’s playing well, man. It’s not by mistake at all,” Heat guard Dwyane Wade said about Winslow. “He definitely put the work in. I think early in the season, he was a little frustrated because it didn’t come as quick as he wanted to. But we just kept staying on him. I stayed on him and he stayed on his work, and you can tell the game is now slowing down for him. Once the game slows down for you, it’s scary how good you can be. We’re all enjoying it.”
He’s playing with supreme confidence and is making all the right decisions in the pick-and-roll. In his last three games, Winslow is averaging 5.3 assists against just 1.7 turnovers per game. For a player without much experience as a full-time point guard, Winslow is exceeding expectations.
Furthermore, Winslow is averaging 22.3 points over his last three games. He’s becoming a dynamic scorer while still playing the role of facilitator. The game is slowing down for Winslow and his emergence is a huge reason why the Heat are one of the hottest teams in the NBA.