- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Dwyane Wade Praises Justise Winslow’s Recent Emergence
- Updated: December 29, 2018
“He’s playing well, man. It’s not by mistake at all,” Heat guard Dwyane Wade said about Winslow. “He definitely put the work in. I think early in the season, he was a little frustrated because it didn’t come as quick as he wanted to. But we just kept staying on him. I stayed on him and he stayed on his work, and you can tell the game is now slowing down for him. Once the game slows down for you, it’s scary how good you can be. We’re all enjoying it.”
He’s playing with supreme confidence and is making all the right decisions in the pick-and-roll. In his last three games, Winslow is averaging 5.3 assists against just 1.7 turnovers per game. For a player without much experience as a full-time point guard, Winslow is exceeding expectations.
Furthermore, Winslow is averaging 22.3 points over his last three games. He’s becoming a dynamic scorer while still playing the role of facilitator. The game is slowing down for Winslow and his emergence is a huge reason why the Heat are one of the hottest teams in the NBA.