- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Throw Epic Baby Shower for Kaavia James Union Wade
- Updated: December 10, 2018
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union went all out to celebrate the birth of their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade. With Wade’s Miami Heat having an off day on Sunday in Los Angeles, the 12-time All-Star and his wife threw a party to honor their daughter, who was born on Nov. 7.
The bash was set up like a University of Nebraska tailgate party, complete with beer pong, a marching band, and Cornhuskers memorabilia. Union was born in Nebraska, and is a vocal fan of the Cornhuskers football team, so the party was clearly meaningful to her.
For fans wanting to see what a celebrity baby shower is like, Union posted a lot of highlights to her Instagram story.
It certainly looks like everyone had a great time celebrating the birth of the couple’s daughter. Kaavia James is the first child for Union and Wade, and the fourth child for Wade.