- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Throw Epic Baby Shower for Kaavia James Union Wade
- Updated: December 10, 2018
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union went all out to celebrate the birth of their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade. With Wade’s Miami Heat having an off day on Sunday in Los Angeles, the 12-time All-Star and his wife threw a party to honor their daughter, who was born on Nov. 7.
The bash was set up like a University of Nebraska tailgate party, complete with beer pong, a marching band, and Cornhuskers memorabilia. Union was born in Nebraska, and is a vocal fan of the Cornhuskers football team, so the party was clearly meaningful to her.
For fans wanting to see what a celebrity baby shower is like, Union posted a lot of highlights to her Instagram story.
It certainly looks like everyone had a great time celebrating the birth of the couple’s daughter. Kaavia James is the first child for Union and Wade, and the fourth child for Wade.