- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Throw Epic Baby Shower for Kaavia James Union Wade
- Updated: December 10, 2018
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union went all out to celebrate the birth of their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade. With Wade’s Miami Heat having an off day on Sunday in Los Angeles, the 12-time All-Star and his wife threw a party to honor their daughter, who was born on Nov. 7.
The bash was set up like a University of Nebraska tailgate party, complete with beer pong, a marching band, and Cornhuskers memorabilia. Union was born in Nebraska, and is a vocal fan of the Cornhuskers football team, so the party was clearly meaningful to her.
For fans wanting to see what a celebrity baby shower is like, Union posted a lot of highlights to her Instagram story.
It certainly looks like everyone had a great time celebrating the birth of the couple’s daughter. Kaavia James is the first child for Union and Wade, and the fourth child for Wade.