- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Throw Epic Baby Shower for Kaavia James Union Wade
- Updated: December 10, 2018
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union went all out to celebrate the birth of their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade. With Wade’s Miami Heat having an off day on Sunday in Los Angeles, the 12-time All-Star and his wife threw a party to honor their daughter, who was born on Nov. 7.
The bash was set up like a University of Nebraska tailgate party, complete with beer pong, a marching band, and Cornhuskers memorabilia. Union was born in Nebraska, and is a vocal fan of the Cornhuskers football team, so the party was clearly meaningful to her.
For fans wanting to see what a celebrity baby shower is like, Union posted a lot of highlights to her Instagram story.
It certainly looks like everyone had a great time celebrating the birth of the couple’s daughter. Kaavia James is the first child for Union and Wade, and the fourth child for Wade.