- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Dwyane Wade Says Fans Should Break Up With Girlfriends If They Don’t Buy Them NBA 2K20
- Updated: August 30, 2019
Dwyane Wade jokingly challenged boyfriends on Twitter to move on from their significant others if NBA 2K20 wasn’t going to be purchased for them.
Wade is the cover model of the Legend Edition of the popular video game. He retweeted a post recently from a fan who suggested that men should break up with their girlfriends if they don’t receive the game as a gift.
FACTS. It’s time to move on haha https://t.co/MYkN2NtOeo
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 29, 2019
Of course, Wade didn’t seriously mean for boyfriends to call it quits with their significant others, but he was definitely promoting the game by sharing the hilarious tweet. Many sports fans purchase each year’s edition of the popular game, and this year will likely be no different.
The upcoming version was tested by the NBA’s rookies earlier this month when digital marketing director for NBA 2K Ronnie Singh gave them free rein to play the game ahead of everyone else.
The players were visibly engaged when they tried it out and this bodes well for NBA 2K20’s upcoming release, which is just a few days away.
The NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe, Standard Edition, and Legend Edition will all be available for purchase for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC systems on Sept. 6.