- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Explains the Miami Heat’s Biggest Problem Right Now
- Updated: October 30, 2018
The Miami Heat fell to 3-4 on the young season on Tuesday night as they dropped a road contest to the Charlotte Hornets, 125-113, at Spectrum Center.
Heat superstar Dwyane Wade finished the night with a team-high 19 points on 6-of-10 shooting from the field in just 24 minutes of action. After the game he spoke of what the Heat need to work on the most.
“We’ve played better when we’ve been down. We’ve played aggressive. We’ve played the kind of style of defense we wanna play when we get down. We haven’t done it consistently, and that’s the biggest thing is trying to find that consistency.”
So far this season, the Heat have yet to hold a team to under 100 points and are currently the 14th ranked team in the NBA in defensive rating at 107.6. However, with the multitude of defensive stalwarts on the roster, there’s no reason for the team to not be in the top 10.
The Heat will get an extended break before they get another crack at it on Nov. 3 at State Farm Arena against the Atlanta Hawks. Tipoff for that game is set for 7:30 pm ET.