- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Explains the Miami Heat’s Biggest Problem Right Now
- Updated: October 30, 2018
The Miami Heat fell to 3-4 on the young season on Tuesday night as they dropped a road contest to the Charlotte Hornets, 125-113, at Spectrum Center.
Heat superstar Dwyane Wade finished the night with a team-high 19 points on 6-of-10 shooting from the field in just 24 minutes of action. After the game he spoke of what the Heat need to work on the most.
“We’ve played better when we’ve been down. We’ve played aggressive. We’ve played the kind of style of defense we wanna play when we get down. We haven’t done it consistently, and that’s the biggest thing is trying to find that consistency.”
So far this season, the Heat have yet to hold a team to under 100 points and are currently the 14th ranked team in the NBA in defensive rating at 107.6. However, with the multitude of defensive stalwarts on the roster, there’s no reason for the team to not be in the top 10.
The Heat will get an extended break before they get another crack at it on Nov. 3 at State Farm Arena against the Atlanta Hawks. Tipoff for that game is set for 7:30 pm ET.