- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
Dwyane Wade’s Ecstatic Response to NBA Resumption Opening With Lakers vs. Clippers
- Updated: June 27, 2020
Basketball fans across the land are pleased that the NBA season is set to resume.
Wade’s good friend LeBron James and his Los Angeles Lakers will take on the Los Angeles Clippers on July 30 to start the resumption with a bang.
The showdown between the two L.A. teams will be preceded by a contest between Donovan Mitchell’s Utah Jazz and Zion Williamson’s New Orleans Pelicans.
The next day, July 31, there will be another exciting doubleheader, with the Milwaukee Bucks playing the Boston Celtics in the first game. It will be followed by the Houston Rockets squaring off against the Dallas Mavericks.
On Aug. 1, Wade’s Heat will resume their schedule against the Denver Nuggets. Miami will have marquee matchups against the Boston Celtics on Aug. 4 and the Milwaukee Bucks two days later.
Following eight regular season games and a possible “play-in” tournament, the 2020 NBA Playoffs are scheduled to begin on Aug. 17. If the NBA Finals reach a seventh game, they would be played on Oct. 12.