- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade’s Ecstatic Response to NBA Resumption Opening With Lakers vs. Clippers
- Updated: June 27, 2020
Basketball fans across the land are pleased that the NBA season is set to resume.
Wade’s good friend LeBron James and his Los Angeles Lakers will take on the Los Angeles Clippers on July 30 to start the resumption with a bang.
The showdown between the two L.A. teams will be preceded by a contest between Donovan Mitchell’s Utah Jazz and Zion Williamson’s New Orleans Pelicans.
The next day, July 31, there will be another exciting doubleheader, with the Milwaukee Bucks playing the Boston Celtics in the first game. It will be followed by the Houston Rockets squaring off against the Dallas Mavericks.
On Aug. 1, Wade’s Heat will resume their schedule against the Denver Nuggets. Miami will have marquee matchups against the Boston Celtics on Aug. 4 and the Milwaukee Bucks two days later.
Following eight regular season games and a possible “play-in” tournament, the 2020 NBA Playoffs are scheduled to begin on Aug. 17. If the NBA Finals reach a seventh game, they would be played on Oct. 12.