- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
Dwyane Wade’s Ecstatic Response to NBA Resumption Opening With Lakers vs. Clippers
- Updated: June 27, 2020
Basketball fans across the land are pleased that the NBA season is set to resume.
Wade’s good friend LeBron James and his Los Angeles Lakers will take on the Los Angeles Clippers on July 30 to start the resumption with a bang.
The showdown between the two L.A. teams will be preceded by a contest between Donovan Mitchell’s Utah Jazz and Zion Williamson’s New Orleans Pelicans.
The next day, July 31, there will be another exciting doubleheader, with the Milwaukee Bucks playing the Boston Celtics in the first game. It will be followed by the Houston Rockets squaring off against the Dallas Mavericks.
On Aug. 1, Wade’s Heat will resume their schedule against the Denver Nuggets. Miami will have marquee matchups against the Boston Celtics on Aug. 4 and the Milwaukee Bucks two days later.
Following eight regular season games and a possible “play-in” tournament, the 2020 NBA Playoffs are scheduled to begin on Aug. 17. If the NBA Finals reach a seventh game, they would be played on Oct. 12.