- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Dwyane Wade Credits Own Sneakers for Helping D’Angelo Russell Posterize LeBron James
- Updated: November 14, 2019
Wade credited the Way of Wade sneakers that Russell was wearing as the reason why the Golden State Warriors guard was able to complete an incredible dunk on the four-time MVP.
The Heat legend posted his conclusion on Instagram, captioning the photo with an iconic marketing slogan that was used by the Air Jordan brand in the 1980s.
Russell was one of the few bright spots in Wednesday’s game for Golden State. He finished the night with 21 points and eight assists, as well as the big posterization of James, which he also shared on his own Instagram account.
That dunk, however, was a minor victory for the Warriors after James’ Los Angeles Lakers dismantled the formerly dominant team that won three titles this past decade. With a 120-94 loss to the Lakers, Russell’s team had very little to celebrate.
As for Wade, he surely celebrated the dunk, as moments like these are sure to only help build the notoriety of Wade’s line on and off the court.