- Miami Heat release devastating injury update for Game 2 of NBA Finals
- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
Dwyane Wade Credits Own Sneakers for Helping D’Angelo Russell Posterize LeBron James
- Updated: November 14, 2019
Wade credited the Way of Wade sneakers that Russell was wearing as the reason why the Golden State Warriors guard was able to complete an incredible dunk on the four-time MVP.
The Heat legend posted his conclusion on Instagram, captioning the photo with an iconic marketing slogan that was used by the Air Jordan brand in the 1980s.
Russell was one of the few bright spots in Wednesday’s game for Golden State. He finished the night with 21 points and eight assists, as well as the big posterization of James, which he also shared on his own Instagram account.
That dunk, however, was a minor victory for the Warriors after James’ Los Angeles Lakers dismantled the formerly dominant team that won three titles this past decade. With a 120-94 loss to the Lakers, Russell’s team had very little to celebrate.
As for Wade, he surely celebrated the dunk, as moments like these are sure to only help build the notoriety of Wade’s line on and off the court.