- Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
Dwyane Wade Credits Own Sneakers for Helping D’Angelo Russell Posterize LeBron James
- Updated: November 14, 2019
Wade credited the Way of Wade sneakers that Russell was wearing as the reason why the Golden State Warriors guard was able to complete an incredible dunk on the four-time MVP.
The Heat legend posted his conclusion on Instagram, captioning the photo with an iconic marketing slogan that was used by the Air Jordan brand in the 1980s.
Russell was one of the few bright spots in Wednesday’s game for Golden State. He finished the night with 21 points and eight assists, as well as the big posterization of James, which he also shared on his own Instagram account.
That dunk, however, was a minor victory for the Warriors after James’ Los Angeles Lakers dismantled the formerly dominant team that won three titles this past decade. With a 120-94 loss to the Lakers, Russell’s team had very little to celebrate.
As for Wade, he surely celebrated the dunk, as moments like these are sure to only help build the notoriety of Wade’s line on and off the court.