- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Dwyane Wade Clowns Kim Kardashian’s Fashion Choice via Social Media
- Updated: November 20, 2019
Social media starlet Kim Kardashian recently took a serious fashion risk, and fans and detractors alike are having a bit of fun at her expense.
On Wednesday, Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade joined in on the fun when Kardashian’s baggy outfit was compared to the outfits Wade and his fellow 2003 NBA Draft alum wore on the night they were selected by NBA teams.
Luckily for Wade, his sense of clothing has improved dramatically in the last decade and a half.
As for Kardashian, it will be interesting to see if she is able to bring the big suit fad back to the world of fashion. Considering the way social media reacted to her choice of outfit, it seems somewhat unlikely.