- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Dwyane Wade Claps Back at Disrespectful Dallas Mavericks Fan on Twitter
- Updated: April 4, 2019
After a Dallas Mavericks fans attacked Wade with comparisons to legend Dirk Nowitzki on Twitter, the Heat star put the troll in his place.
You're sitting at 14/4/4 on 43/32/69 shooting w/ a 15.5 PER.
And he played 402 more games than you to that point.
The dude is 40 now and everyone still loves him.
Sit down. Be humble. pic.twitter.com/e19nUL1Is8
— Shaun Hudgins (@ShaunHudgins) April 4, 2019
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 4, 2019
Wade, 37, is at the tail end of his last season in the league. Although the guard is hanging it up soon, he has been putting on a show during his retirement tour. The All-Star is recording 14.5 points, 4.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds in 25.8 minutes per game off the bench this season.
While it’s not official, Nowitizki is expected to call it quits after this season as well. The big man is averaging a career-low 6.6 points and 2.7 rebounds per game this year.
The two champions have had their careers stacked up against each other for quite some time. While both legends have amazing resumes, Wade just wants fans to appreciate the players’ games and greatness. After all, there are only a handful of games left in the season.
The Heat take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday.