- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
Dwyane Wade Claps Back at Disrespectful Dallas Mavericks Fan on Twitter
- Updated: April 4, 2019
After a Dallas Mavericks fans attacked Wade with comparisons to legend Dirk Nowitzki on Twitter, the Heat star put the troll in his place.
You're sitting at 14/4/4 on 43/32/69 shooting w/ a 15.5 PER.
And he played 402 more games than you to that point.
The dude is 40 now and everyone still loves him.
Sit down. Be humble. pic.twitter.com/e19nUL1Is8
— Shaun Hudgins (@ShaunHudgins) April 4, 2019
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 4, 2019
Wade, 37, is at the tail end of his last season in the league. Although the guard is hanging it up soon, he has been putting on a show during his retirement tour. The All-Star is recording 14.5 points, 4.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds in 25.8 minutes per game off the bench this season.
While it’s not official, Nowitizki is expected to call it quits after this season as well. The big man is averaging a career-low 6.6 points and 2.7 rebounds per game this year.
The two champions have had their careers stacked up against each other for quite some time. While both legends have amazing resumes, Wade just wants fans to appreciate the players’ games and greatness. After all, there are only a handful of games left in the season.
The Heat take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday.