- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
Dwyane Wade Claps Back at Disrespectful Dallas Mavericks Fan on Twitter
- Updated: April 4, 2019
After a Dallas Mavericks fans attacked Wade with comparisons to legend Dirk Nowitzki on Twitter, the Heat star put the troll in his place.
You're sitting at 14/4/4 on 43/32/69 shooting w/ a 15.5 PER.
And he played 402 more games than you to that point.
The dude is 40 now and everyone still loves him.
Sit down. Be humble. pic.twitter.com/e19nUL1Is8
— Shaun Hudgins (@ShaunHudgins) April 4, 2019
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 4, 2019
Wade, 37, is at the tail end of his last season in the league. Although the guard is hanging it up soon, he has been putting on a show during his retirement tour. The All-Star is recording 14.5 points, 4.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds in 25.8 minutes per game off the bench this season.
While it’s not official, Nowitizki is expected to call it quits after this season as well. The big man is averaging a career-low 6.6 points and 2.7 rebounds per game this year.
The two champions have had their careers stacked up against each other for quite some time. While both legends have amazing resumes, Wade just wants fans to appreciate the players’ games and greatness. After all, there are only a handful of games left in the season.
The Heat take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday.