- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Teaming Up via Social Media
- Updated: October 11, 2019
On Friday, the elder Wade posted a photo on Instagram of the high school buddies as they went through their first photo shoot in their basketball uniforms for the Sierra Canyon School Trailblazers.
Perhaps the former Miami Heat star saw himself and his good friend, three-time Finals MVP LeBron James, in their kids and what would have happened had the two NBA superstars played together in their teens. The recently retired Wade also shared a photo of himself and James Sr. beside a photo of their sons on his Instagram story.
The 37-year-old Wade and the elder James were the closest of friends in the NBA. They teamed up twice, first with the Heat and next as members of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Side by side, the duo wreaked havoc on the court, on the way to sharing two championships as teammates in Miami.
Their sons, however, have a chance to play together as teenagers when the high school basketball season begins.