- Dwyane Wade Celebrates Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Teaming Up via Social Media
- How NBA’s Drama With China Could Impact Miami Heat’s Free Agency Goals
- Bam Adebayo and Udonis Haslem Explain How Defensive Mindset Has Changed With Hassan Whiteside’s Departure
- Dion Waiters Says He Hasn’t Started Because Erik Spoelstra Wants Him in Better Shape
- Report: Jimmy Butler Talks to Alonzo Mourning Every Day About Miami Heat Culture
- Kevin Love Suggests Jimmy Butler Working Out at 3:30 A.M. Was All for Show
- Jimmy Butler Explains When Tyler Herro Is Going to ‘Start to Shine’ in NBA
- Jimmy Butler Can’t Stop Smiling While Talking About Tyler Herro: Miami’s Going to Fall in Love With Him
- Tyler Herro Proceeds to Hit Nasty Step-Back 3-Pointer for 1st Miami Heat Bucket
- Report: Miami Heat Were ‘Forced’ to Listen to Propaganda During Team Visit to China
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Teaming Up via Social Media
- Updated: October 11, 2019
On Friday, the elder Wade posted a photo on Instagram of the high school buddies as they went through their first photo shoot in their basketball uniforms for the Sierra Canyon School Trailblazers.
Perhaps the former Miami Heat star saw himself and his good friend, three-time Finals MVP LeBron James, in their kids and what would have happened had the two NBA superstars played together in their teens. The recently retired Wade also shared a photo of himself and James Sr. beside a photo of their sons on his Instagram story.
The 37-year-old Wade and the elder James were the closest of friends in the NBA. They teamed up twice, first with the Heat and next as members of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Side by side, the duo wreaked havoc on the court, on the way to sharing two championships as teammates in Miami.
Their sons, however, have a chance to play together as teenagers when the high school basketball season begins.