- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
- Hassan Whiteside Says ‘It’s Going to Feel Weird’ to Face Heat in Miami
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Teaming Up via Social Media
- Updated: October 11, 2019
On Friday, the elder Wade posted a photo on Instagram of the high school buddies as they went through their first photo shoot in their basketball uniforms for the Sierra Canyon School Trailblazers.
Perhaps the former Miami Heat star saw himself and his good friend, three-time Finals MVP LeBron James, in their kids and what would have happened had the two NBA superstars played together in their teens. The recently retired Wade also shared a photo of himself and James Sr. beside a photo of their sons on his Instagram story.
The 37-year-old Wade and the elder James were the closest of friends in the NBA. They teamed up twice, first with the Heat and next as members of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Side by side, the duo wreaked havoc on the court, on the way to sharing two championships as teammates in Miami.
Their sons, however, have a chance to play together as teenagers when the high school basketball season begins.