- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Teaming Up via Social Media
- Updated: October 11, 2019
On Friday, the elder Wade posted a photo on Instagram of the high school buddies as they went through their first photo shoot in their basketball uniforms for the Sierra Canyon School Trailblazers.
Perhaps the former Miami Heat star saw himself and his good friend, three-time Finals MVP LeBron James, in their kids and what would have happened had the two NBA superstars played together in their teens. The recently retired Wade also shared a photo of himself and James Sr. beside a photo of their sons on his Instagram story.
The 37-year-old Wade and the elder James were the closest of friends in the NBA. They teamed up twice, first with the Heat and next as members of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Side by side, the duo wreaked havoc on the court, on the way to sharing two championships as teammates in Miami.
Their sons, however, have a chance to play together as teenagers when the high school basketball season begins.