- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Dwyane Wade Celebrates Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Teaming Up via Social Media
- Updated: October 11, 2019
On Friday, the elder Wade posted a photo on Instagram of the high school buddies as they went through their first photo shoot in their basketball uniforms for the Sierra Canyon School Trailblazers.
Perhaps the former Miami Heat star saw himself and his good friend, three-time Finals MVP LeBron James, in their kids and what would have happened had the two NBA superstars played together in their teens. The recently retired Wade also shared a photo of himself and James Sr. beside a photo of their sons on his Instagram story.
The 37-year-old Wade and the elder James were the closest of friends in the NBA. They teamed up twice, first with the Heat and next as members of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Side by side, the duo wreaked havoc on the court, on the way to sharing two championships as teammates in Miami.
Their sons, however, have a chance to play together as teenagers when the high school basketball season begins.