- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Dwyane Wade Can’t Believe Insane Coincidence Surrounding Lakers and Clippers
- Updated: July 25, 2019
Dwyane Wade recently tweeted a certain coincidence between the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers, particularly about their star players.
Wade noticed that when Kawhi Leonard’s (2) and Paul George’s (13) number are placed side by side, they represent the area code 213, which can be found in the Los Angeles area. Moreover, Anthony Davis (3) and LeBron James’ (23) combined numbers (323) also represent an area code within the vicinity.
Okay that 213 for PG and Kawhi is crazy but what’s crazier is AD and Bron is 323. How sway⁉️ Both California area codes tho ??♂️ ?
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 25, 2019
Here is more info about the two area codes from AreaCodeLocations.info:
“California area codes 213 and 323 currently serve the downtown Los Angeles area and a number of surrounding cities (Bell Gardens, Cudahy, Huntington Park, Montebello, South Gate, West Hollywood and more) respectively.”
Superstitious folks might find that fun fact from the former Miami Heat star as a sign that the Lakers and Clippers are fated to meet in the Western Conference Finals for the chance to advance to the 2020 NBA Finals.
Davis had to switch to No. 3 after joining the Lakers in a blockbuster trade last June. Both Davis and James wore No. 23 on their previous teams, which prompted the change in the former’s jersey number. The Lakers are considered one of a handful of favorites to win the title next year.
Leonard and George joined the Clippers early this month and quickly turned around the outlook of the organization. After years of playoff failures, they are now expected by many to not only make it to the championship round but also to take home the Larry O’Brien trophy.