- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Dwyane Wade Can’t Believe Insane Coincidence Surrounding Lakers and Clippers
- Updated: July 25, 2019
Dwyane Wade recently tweeted a certain coincidence between the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers, particularly about their star players.
Wade noticed that when Kawhi Leonard’s (2) and Paul George’s (13) number are placed side by side, they represent the area code 213, which can be found in the Los Angeles area. Moreover, Anthony Davis (3) and LeBron James’ (23) combined numbers (323) also represent an area code within the vicinity.
Okay that 213 for PG and Kawhi is crazy but what’s crazier is AD and Bron is 323. How sway⁉️ Both California area codes tho ??♂️ ?
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) July 25, 2019
Here is more info about the two area codes from AreaCodeLocations.info:
“California area codes 213 and 323 currently serve the downtown Los Angeles area and a number of surrounding cities (Bell Gardens, Cudahy, Huntington Park, Montebello, South Gate, West Hollywood and more) respectively.”
Superstitious folks might find that fun fact from the former Miami Heat star as a sign that the Lakers and Clippers are fated to meet in the Western Conference Finals for the chance to advance to the 2020 NBA Finals.
Davis had to switch to No. 3 after joining the Lakers in a blockbuster trade last June. Both Davis and James wore No. 23 on their previous teams, which prompted the change in the former’s jersey number. The Lakers are considered one of a handful of favorites to win the title next year.
Leonard and George joined the Clippers early this month and quickly turned around the outlook of the organization. After years of playoff failures, they are now expected by many to not only make it to the championship round but also to take home the Larry O’Brien trophy.