- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Dwyane Wade Boasts About Historic Postseason With LeBron James in 2012
- Updated: April 30, 2020
Wade recently showcased the dynamic duo’s standing among other iconic pairings.
With 1,222 points in the 2012 postseason, Wade and James recorded the most points of any teammate pairing ever in a single postseason.
Though most considered the 2012 Heat to be a “Big 3” led by Wade, James, and Chris Bosh, Wade’s post highlights how proficient he and James were as a pairing. The post also shows that he and James outscored other highly regarded duos, such as Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.
Wade and James played together on the Heat over the course of four seasons, and the team made the NBA Finals each year.
The Heat won back-to-back titles in 2012 and 2013. While James won Finals MVP in both series, Wade certainly played an important role as well, averaging more than 19 points per game in both years.
The pairing earned many accolades playing together, and Wade’s post shows that the two should be remembered among the most successful playoff duos of all time.