- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Dwyane Wade Boasts About Historic Postseason With LeBron James in 2012
- Updated: April 30, 2020
Wade recently showcased the dynamic duo’s standing among other iconic pairings.
With 1,222 points in the 2012 postseason, Wade and James recorded the most points of any teammate pairing ever in a single postseason.
Though most considered the 2012 Heat to be a “Big 3” led by Wade, James, and Chris Bosh, Wade’s post highlights how proficient he and James were as a pairing. The post also shows that he and James outscored other highly regarded duos, such as Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.
Wade and James played together on the Heat over the course of four seasons, and the team made the NBA Finals each year.
The Heat won back-to-back titles in 2012 and 2013. While James won Finals MVP in both series, Wade certainly played an important role as well, averaging more than 19 points per game in both years.
The pairing earned many accolades playing together, and Wade’s post shows that the two should be remembered among the most successful playoff duos of all time.