- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade in Awe of Damian Lillard’s Incredible String of Recent Performances
- Updated: February 1, 2020
Portland Trail Blazers superstar Damain Lillard has been on a tear lately.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) February 1, 2020
Dame Lillard's last five games:
1/20 vs. GSW: 61 points, 10 rebs, 7 assists, 11 3PTs
1/23 vs. DAL: 41 points, 6 rebs, 8 ast, 8 3PTs
1/26 vs. IND: 50 points, 6 rebs, 13 ast, 8 3PTs
1/29 vs. HOU: 36 points, 10 rebs, 11 ast, 6 3PTs
1/31 vs. LAL: 48 points, 9 rebs 10 ast, 7 3PTs
— Tommy Beer (@TommyBeer) February 1, 2020
While the Lakers franchise dedicated Friday night to fallen icon Kobe Bryant, it was Lillard who depicted and demonstrated the Mamba Mentality.
The 29-year-old exploded for 48 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds in an emotional win at Staples Center. Lillard looked up to Bryant a ton and had acquired the all-time great’s respect in the past.
However, the product out of Weber State University was playing out of his mind before Bryant passed away on Sunday. In fact, Friday’s awe-inspiring victory was just the latest burst in a recent hot streak for Lillard.
Over his last 10 games of the season, the 6-foot-2 pro has averaged a whopping 39.1 points, 8.6 assists and 5.5 boards. The Trail Blazers have won four of their last five games as they fight to enter the playoff picture.
The veteran is averaging 29.4 points, 7.8 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game this season.